Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 345

Bleach Chapter 345

SleepyFans

MediaFire - SendSpace - Online Viewing

Snorlax not too happy with speedscan but they need zzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 02-13-2009 at 10:42 AM.

Calaberas -> Calaveras
    Murushierago -> Murcielago

Damn lazy translators. Can't even use the correct terms.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    It's the motherfucking batman! That's what I first thought when I saw his release. Was hoping it would look a bit more...spectacular I guess. But still I am not sure if Ichigo can win against this. Unless the hollow in him takes control again.

Or somehow Orihime will get up there and use her powers to deny his released for to turn him back =\

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    Was hoping it would look a bit more...spectacular I guess.
    Yeah, his release was pretty lackluster, other than the seemingly increase in speed. Rukia looks to be in a lot of trouble. I wonder who will come save her this time?

Did Kubo really need to spend a few pages on the suspense of Ulquiorra's release? He looks like a bat or a gargoyle, judging by those wings that he protruded, but not quite clear when he said, "Bind!" Other than that, I hope the action intensifies in the next chapter.

Glad to see Rukia back in action again, but her opponent might be a little too powerful for her, being able to keep spawning more Hollows as dubbed "The Creator."
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

I liked it, keep it simple and powerful and fast. So much so that the first blow knocks Hichigo mast half off. Can't wait to see what's next.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot
    I liked it, keep it simple and powerful and fast.
    Definitely. I was hoping to see something like this and its easily my favorite release so far. Well its not like we've had many good releases, its pretty much just him and grim. Anyway I love his look and I really hope we don't see Ichigo somehow keeping up with him. Maybe the other captians there can come lend a hand, Ichigo and byakuya would be a great combination, but I definitely don't want to see Ichigo holding his own against a released Ulquiorra. Even if his hollow takes over it really shouldn't make that much of a difference.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Heh interesting Chap. A bit too many drama panels of nothingness but eh w/e. Was wondering one thing, If Ichigo starts to have a hard time I wonder if Grimmjow will make an appearance... Hes still alive down there somewhere since Ichigo saved him.... and he seams to hate Ulquiorra anyways... hmm just a thought *shrugs*

~David

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Maybe the other captians there can come lend a hand,
    Ugh, I hope not. Three of the captains are already fighting higher ranked Arrancars, it'll be quite sad if the hero can't even beat the 4th ranked alone.

No it wouldn't at all. It would make sense that the hero can't beat the 4th one since even with all his random powerups he struggled to beat the sixth and everyone above 5 seems to be on a whole other level entirely. Besides I've never liked the fact that Ichigo was stronger than or on the same level as the captains anyway.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Oh look Ulquiorra is actually Dracula.

'wait, was Rukia even in a middle of a battle? I can't remember... though, it seems that after beating #10 (right? stupid shapeshifitng hollow?) and finding a new hidden strength, anything less than espada shouldn't be so tough.

also, Ulqi.
    every chapter of bleach looks like a copy-paste of itself. the same kind of dramatic posture, the same face of Ichigo bleeding.
    and ulqi's new head looks like he's wearing a merman hat.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Oh look Ulquiorra is actually Dracula.

That's the dude from Gargoyles! I remember that show o nthe Disney Channel...was not bad!

But seriously Ulquiorra rocks! And also it looks like Ichigo's mask has changed has not it? Is it a sign of him powering up to the next level slowly? Something like Super Saiyajin 2?

Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni
    And also it looks like Ichigo's mask has changed has not it? Is it a sign of him powering up to the next level slowly? Something like Super Saiyajin 2?
    I thought this as well. His masks looks more.... vicious? I'm not sure if thats the right word. But it definitely looks different.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreal
    I thought this as well. His masks looks more.... vicious? I'm not sure if thats the right word. But it definitely looks different.
    I don't see where you guys are getting that from O_o

I've compared it with some earlier chapters and i haven't seen any actual differences between the masks

I didn't really notice much difference at first either but I think the mask has changed as Ichigo has gotten stronger. In addition to that Kubo has been paying a lot more attention to detail lately, previously the way he drew Ichigo's mask seemed kind of random so that could also be the reason why it seems different.

Anyway here are some pics.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/100/04/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/166/08/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/225/07/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/283/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/345/15/
    Sapphire is awesome!

But seriously Ulquiorra rocks! And also it looks like Ichigo's mask has changed has not it? Is it a sign of him powering up to the next level slowly? Something like Super Saiyajin 2?
    Super Saiyan 2 would be ichigo going full hollow like he did when he fought the Vaizards. Damn i want to see that form in action again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    Super Saiyan 2 would be ichigo going full hollow like he did when he fought the Vaizards. Damn i want to see that form in action again
    That form looked cool but it was probably very weak since it was just a normal hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    That form looked cool but it was probably very weak since it was just a normal hollow
    A normal hollow that was using Ichigo's Bankai sword (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/222/02/)? A normal hollow that made several captains actually worry about being able to keep up with it ( http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/220/04/)? I think it was a bit more than a simple hollow.
    Last edited by Tyreal; Sun, 02-15-2009 at 10:13 AM.