Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manga: Aflame Inferno

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I think she doesn't have a "inner voice" since she completely took over her host since its dead. But the last thing she said concludes she does know something about that girl. She instantly said that she was a psychic without Kang telling her so.

Also those 3 new Tedlar teachers must be pretty high in level. I mean Inferno didn't detect them.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    Also those 3 new Tedlar teachers must be pretty high in level. I mean Inferno didn't detect them.
    Those three are not necessarily high. They marveled on the fact that Pandemonium's research into demon energies allowed them to hide even from an Emperor, and they will use this to spy on the relationship between the Emperors of the East and the West. Just as he has ordered them to.

They might be all very high level, but I'm guessing they probably vary from mid to high level.

volume six (chapter 42&43) has started.
    poor dude can't get anything since the first chapter.. such a catastrophe.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Any of you guys up to date? Seems like Manwhore had dropped the series without me noticing, though I had suspected and should've known.

Anyways, Simple Scans has released up to chapter 46. If not mistaken they're using manga scans instead of manhwa scans, will try to catch up soon:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Aflame_Inferno/

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Ahh the first time since he did his Tedlar Release after the corruption was raised to 30% back when the Tedlar invaded that human headquarters. T.B.I or something.

I'm more interested in whatever pandemonium is doing. he'll find the mother of all tedlars, lillith.

I really don't care what useless powerup the main guy is getting. it's not like it matters.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

chapter 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I'm more interested in whatever pandemonium is doing. he'll find the mother of all tedlars, lillith.
    Genesha also wants to know, but no luck.