Thread: Bleach Chapter 344

Bleach Chapter 344

Finally ... he's FINALLY releasing. I'm kinda interested in what it'll look like. Oh and for some closure on this fight.

Indeed. It looks like the true battle is finally beginning. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I bet his release would look like some kind of pokemon with a cape and a horn.

Hmm, can't release inside the Dome, eh? Sounds like another Grimmjow versus Ichigo gimmick again, but even more interesting since it's Ulquiorra this time around. Poor Yammy didn't have a chance in the world to do anything. I kind of almost want to pity him.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Who wants to bet it will shift scene to the fight with the Captains now? @.@

He broke every pillar on the way up, and managed to hid a special landmine in the ceiling below yammy, plus he then went for a grand entrance through the hole..... lol and he says he was late because renji was healed first xD.
    -----------------

OMG! the real battle starts now!

I'd say something, but it'll simply be repeating what I said for the past 12 chapters.
    which is exactly what Kubo is doing.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    So... Yammy is an Espada and he can't fly?

That's just pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    So... Yammy is an Espada and he can't fly?

That's just pathetic
    Yammy is a low ranking Espada, but im pretty sure he can fly since regular arrnacars can fly
    "The End Justify The Means"

Blog Entries
    Then why did he fall into his doom? O_o

Does Kubo even try to make sense anymore?

Maybe he was simply screwed up because of the mine. Like how some crash to the surface after being hit by someone... they don't keep floating about.

Was it just me... or did Ichigo's mask looked darker?

I don't know, but I thought that those panels when he transforms were well done in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    I've compared them and i don't think so

I think that Orihime theory may be correct after all, he got healed by her twice since she was kidnapped and every time he got more powerful

Either that or he has sayan blood -_-

That's also the first time that the Mask had it's mouth section open I think. Though, it was during the transformation.

I'm thinking it might be something regal, but it said bind which made me think about snakes. But we already saw an arrancar with snakish attributes (one of the three that made the Chimaera thing).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by animus
    That's also the first time that the Mask had it's mouth section open I think. Though, it was during the transformation.
    I think we already saw that in the Grimjow fight, in the anime fight anyway.

Nice chapter, Uryu is back to being cocky, and the real fight between these two is looking very close to starting.

To me, Ichigo's mask looks more refined; w/ more attn. to details.

And I also think that the Orihime theory is correct due to how her powers work. If she heals somebody's damages by removing/ reverting the pain away, does that affect the tolerance that a person would develop by going through such pain?

Probably not, so that leads to the body in question is back in a healthy peak performance along w/ a new level of tolerance / resistance, right? In Ichigo's case, I'm guessing a combo of peak performance, increased tolerance of pain, and a new top-off level of extracting / using spiritual pressure/power.

Sorry if this is off-topic

His mask became like this in the later part of the grimmjow fight, some weird unexplained powerup.
    -----------------

I thought it was because of the demotivation factor. When Orihime looked at Ichigo and he saw fear in her eyes, he didn't fight all out. But then when she screamed DON"T DIE or something random, then he was motivated again.

So this time with Uluq, he's going all out from the start, and of course there should be a random powerup still.