Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gundam 00 Season 2 Episode 17

K, this was a good episode but Andrei completely ruined it for me. Also loled when Marina said "if only our song reached them".

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    K, this was a good episode but Andrei completely ruined it for me. Also loled when Marina said "if only our song reached them".
    I'll forgive the writers for killing off Sergei if 00 final weapon is a giant heart shape beam of destruction that is fuel by the magic of Marina's song.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon
    I'll forgive the writers for killing off Sergei if 00 final weapon is a giant heart shape beam of destruction that is fuel by the magic of Marina's song.
    Nah. The final weapon will be a full Earth 00-field. Marina's song reaches everybody's heart and conflict ceases.

Now go kill those writers

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

As much as I agree with you on Marina's uselessness and naivete, it's not actually bad writing as such as long as they really feel compelled to give her screentime (which I assume is only because she will end up with Setsuna). She's just that kind of a person so incredibly stupid lines fit the character perfectly.

I just wish that the lyrics to her song weren't so horribly nauseating. It's sung by children (polling reveals children's chior is a leader as a musical style least liked) and the lyrics are all about eating food, seriously. I don't know how that could ever get people to become peaceful with each other.

I was disgusted with Marina when she said that. It's no surprise she'll be playing surrogate mom for these kids instead of doing anything useful with her influence. I guess she's always been a puppet ruler, no wonder Shirin left her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon
    I'll forgive the writers for killing Andrei (and even Ali for he can't live even if he is awesome) if they end up killing Mr emo-Bushido (Graham's coolness died last season) AND Marina.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    I just wish that the lyrics to her song weren't so horribly nauseating. It's sung by children (polling reveals children's chior is a leader as a musical style least liked) and the lyrics are all about eating food, seriously. I don't know how that could ever get people to become peaceful with each other.
    I can see why they're doing it, trying to link in the whole "politics are talked over dinner" thing. Doesn't make it any less annoying though.

(I went on Hobbylink yesterday, and I saw an item listed:

1/144 Mr. Bushido's head

Turned out, I couldn't read. It was Mr. Bushido's Ahead. )

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    (I went on Hobbylink yesterday, and I saw an item listed:

1/144 Mr. Bushido's head
    So it was almost a meter in diameter at that scale?

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    LOL I am so with you on that. I had the exact same reaction when I saw Marina spout that line

It was a great episode. I was a bit surprised at Sergei being killed off like that. It seemed a bit too forced...meaning it was not very logical. Just because his dad was there did not mean that he was with the terrorists. Ah anyway...

Another thing I noticed, considering how badass of a super soldier Hallelujah is supposed to be it seems to me that all throughout the show they have put him rather on the backburner especially when it comes to action. I mean I realize that his other personality who is more capable is gone...but wtf was that all about the GN particles waking him up.... and not being used anymore...shame. I really like the Arios Gundam.
    Last edited by digitalrurouni; Thu, 02-05-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni
    I mean I realize that his other personality who is more capable is gone...but wtf was that all about the GN particles waking him up.... and not being used anymore...shame. I really like the Arios Gunda.
    Well as we saw on last season's finale, Hal X Al pwns. Having his ability unlocked permanently would be like Trans-Am 00-riser at every fight - overpowered.

GN particles waking him up was all about telling us he's not a complete pansy, but the cool stuff will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    So it was almost a meter in diameter at that scale?
    more like 1mm
    The head of mr. Bushido at a 1/144 scale would be like really small . If they could detail that, I'd be impressed . Although painting that would be a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    more like 1mm
    The head of mr. Bushido at a 1/144 scale would be like really small . If they could detail that, I'd be impressed . Although painting that would be a pain.
    Yeah, though I think Ryll was referring to his blown-up ego.