Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 342

Bleach Chapter 342

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 01-23-2009 at 02:36 AM.

Yammy is back ... o.O yay? Haha, oh well, I expected Inoie to go crazy and one shot all those girls somehow. I guess just wishful thinking.

So 1 more chapter until Ichigo releases his mask then another chapter till Uqquoria (spelling horrible, I know) releases state...

Oh wait! One chapter for yammy to fight, release, and die. I give it 2 chapters!

really? Yammy?
    aren't we just scraping the bottom of the barrel here?
    I don't see a thing he could contribute to the story, other than bringing back some vegita-nappa jokes. and who needs those?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

well... we had "the envy" and now "the greed" id say 5 chapters more

And now miracolously we are going to be told Yammy is the strongest espada and is ranked #10 because he is an idiot. Stop the crap and bring the Vaizards Kubo!

Sometimes I just believe Bleach freestyles their manga these days.... come on Yammy? he has no contributions to this story whatsoever besides the fact that he got his arm chopped off.
    "The End Justify The Means"

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    So... would you guys rather if Kubo just... denied his existence?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    So... would you guys rather if Kubo just... denied his existence?
    Yes please!

While he is at it, I would prefer that he makes Inoue disappear also.

Hmm, Yammy is brought back, but Wonderweiss is still left behind. Oh well, a start up chapter that wasn't so panned as well, but lets see if next chapter is interesting or not.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    Is it me or was this chapter actually entertaining?

Also, yammi's probably just back to show how powerful masked ichigo has gotten. He's probably gonna 1-hit own him is his real released form or something.

didn't what's his name (Ikakku? #3 of 11div) make short work of yammy before? and ukitate and yoruchi?

weren't there more interesting people to work around? seriously, yammy?
    and I can even bet that Chad won't to kill him (bring back Sado! I want to see him win a fight, finally), and they'll give him to some seated shinigami nobody cares.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    He's not smart enough to actually have a plan so i my guess is he's following Aizen's orders.

I'm curious to see what his objective is, and looking forward to the next bleach chapter is something i haven't felt in a long time.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    So it's implied that Yammy was just sitting around eating hollow meat while every espada stronger than him was either getting killed or beat?

Ridiculous, this'll be just like that ch. where the 2nd div. VC all of a sudden became cool, but Yammi will just get his ass kicked instead.

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Is it me or was this chapter actually entertaining?
    I'll agree to that. I like how Ichigo and Ulquirra are talking about saving people and comparing how each does it and why it's important to them. And is this chapter a new twist came by his fraccion taking Inoue captive and Ulquirra stopping Ichigo from getting to her through Aizens orders. I liked it.

Hopefully we'll see a real good strong fight between them soon.

I wish they changed the name of this series from "Bleach" to "Kenpachi". Seeing him rampage is 100x more interesting than this shit.

Blog Entries
    ... really?

I thought his fight with Noitra (especially the conclusion) was boring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansetsu
    I'll agree to that. I like how Ichigo and Ulquirra are talking about saving people and comparing how each does it and why it's important to them. And is this chapter a new twist came by his fraccion taking Inoue captive and Ulquirra stopping Ichigo from getting to her through Aizens orders. I liked it.

Hopefully we'll see a real good strong fight between them soon.
    Aizen didnt order her to be killed, he simply said that he was done with her and that they could do whatever they wanted with her.

Ulquirra is only getting in the way of Ichigo saving Inoue because he knows that Ichigo will go all out to save her. Right now Ichigo isnt releasing the mask because he doesnt want to scare Inoue. So Ulquirra wanted to keep her in harms way to get Ichigo to let loose and go all out.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Blog Entries
    Actually i'd say he doesn't want to use his mask until Ulquiora decides to release his sword.

Refusing to do it just so Orihime won't get scared is just retarded. She'll be alot more scared when Ulquiora is scraping what's left of Ichigo from the bottom of his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Actually i'd say he doesn't want to use his mask until Ulquiora decides to release his sword.

Refusing to do it just so Orihime won't get scared is just retarded. She'll be alot more scared when Ulquiora is scraping what's left of Ichigo from the bottom of his shoes.
    I'm still wondering why Ichigo think he can withstand Ulquiora attacks, Ichigo attacks doesn't even faze Ulquiora. When Ulquiora release his sword its going to be game over .
    "The End Justify The Means"

Ichigo probably thinks he can defeat Ulquiorra simply because he drew his sword, but under that false assumption, Ichigo will probably be defeated, unless he is given some huge power-up as a result of Grimmjow battle and after Inoue "healed" him.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.