Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 528

i doubt the poison fruit is logia. as well it seems like all someone has to do is carry a gas mask around to counter that fruit lol

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    i doubt the poison fruit is logia. as well it seems like all someone has to do is carry a gas mask around to counter that fruit lol
    I was thinking about that yeah lol. You know, am I the only one who thinks that Oda dipped into the back of his memory (like the bargain bin area of his creativity lobe) to make the poison warden? I mean it's like the second mouth based paramecia that we've seen. The first was Wapol. He could eat anything because he had a metal jaw, from the chew chew fruit or something. I think Oda is running out of paramecia ideas. I'm going to have to agree with Assert N and you though Zabuza. Poison isn't a natural element. So he's most likely paramecia.

I don't think Blackbeard can be considered a logia type. I was under the assumption that to be considerd a logia type you have to be able to reconstitute your body completely as that element.