Thread: Moves games from GD to TV/movies section

Moves games from GD to TV/movies section

I browse the General Discussion section and too often it's cluttered with game threads for games I'll never play, and most only have a few posts from the same 2 or 3 people who have any interest in it. Seems like the games threads would be more in line with the TV/movies threads in their section, so I suggest they are moved there.

Maybe also move books into a TV/Movies/Games/Books section. Books and manga are distant cousins, and book reviews seem to get lost amongst the manga discussions.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I remember this discussion from a while ago. I think Munsu's intention of moving the Books to the Manga thread was to introduce book readers to manga.

And I think something along the lines of books/manga being print media as opposed to tv/movie.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I'm more concerned about getting the game threads moved.

But I think it's a lost cause trying to get book readers to read manga. The mediums are too different, what with the pictures and kablamos! and whams!!! and kaplooies!!!!

I used to read comics. Can't really go back to them, personally.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?