Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 202

Bleach 202

[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 202: Download

==================================================

Freaking nice episode. If using that could boost Zaraki's power that much, then I wonder how much power Ichigo would get if he used it.

I loved the part where Nnoita gets bitch slapped by Nel. That was pretty funny. Oh, and the new ED isn't as lively as the last one, but it contains a lot of spoilers, so don't watch it for a couple of episodes.
    Last edited by Nadouku; Tue, 03-10-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added an episode synopsis.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Zaraki OWNS!!! No Shikai, no Bankai...
    Just plain KENDO!!!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

I don't think I mentioned it last week, but Noitra's release is just plain awesome.

That said, dissappointed in the end of the fight. Just using two hands? Anticlimactic.

And yeah, I was watching the ending and about halfway though I'm like "Is that...huh...oh...what the...I see...so she's really...wow."

Nice episode. I like how Zaraki just wants more.

Sorry to change the subject, but on the topic of Bankai, I still say that Ichigo isn't using his Bankai. He's activating it. But he's not using it. Sorry, but an enhancement of his Shikai powers isn't a special ability. A side-effect, sure. Since it transforms him. But there is nothing NEW. I'll wait and see if I'm wrong.

The reason I say all this is because his masked form is more powerful than his non-masked form. This breaks a universal rule of storytelling that good always prevail over evil. Even if Ichigo can control it, it's still breaking the rule because it says you can use evil to win.

Good episode though the two handed powerup is abit lacklustre.

I cannot recall whether this was clearly indicated in previous episodes but Neliel words to Nnoitra show that rank 3 espada (her) and weaker are not Vasto Lordes. (though common sense tells me that if any of them turned out to be VLs, 10 of them would hardly pose a threat Soul Society).

Blog Entries
    And now, i present you the most fucking retarded shonen powerup in history:

The Dual Wield !!!
    Last edited by Archangel; Wed, 01-14-2009 at 10:57 AM.

When everything turned black and they showed Zaraki lookin' like some kind of demon, man that was so fucking sweet its just crazy, awesome episode!

Yeah I noticed that too and was like wow!

Blog Entries
    Btw guys don't watch the new ending since it's full of spoilers

Man i can't wait for the next arc

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath
    Sorry to change the subject, but on the topic of Bankai, I still say that Ichigo isn't using his Bankai. He's activating it. But he's not using it. Sorry, but an enhancement of his Shikai powers isn't a special ability. A side-effect, sure. Since it transforms him. But there is nothing NEW. I'll wait and see if I'm wrong.
    Well, Ichigo did prematurely achieve Bankai, so he still hasn't had the time to even master it because of all the battles that he's being drawn to (and losing himself to the side-effects). Yea, so only his strength, speed and Getsuga Tensho gets enhanced, but it's enough to take on Captains.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Btw guys don't watch the new ending since it's full of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    Did you mean the new Ending Archangel?
    Wut?

It was a good conclusion to the battle. Showed why Zaraki is a legend and why Nnoitra despite all his fancy powers and boasting was still a n00b.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    It was a good conclusion to the battle. Showed why Zaraki is a legend and why Nnoitra despite all his fancy powers and boasting was still a n00b.
    Seriously? U bought that stupid power up?

Why not? Or are you denying swinging with two hands brings out more power than one hand? It makes quite a big difference. Sword itself isn't that heavy an object, after all.

Plus I'm actually very glad for once the direction was opposite to Ichigo's, who has had plenty of very fancy powerups, and each rendered the previous state obsolete yet none of them really require any skill. Kenpachi simply changed the barbaric sword swinging to a rudimentary kendo move and showed why kendo was developed in the first place.

I have always felt Ichigo should have been able to beat people like Yammy in shikai, people like Grimmjow in bankai and the likes of Ulquiorra in the masked mode. But he has little skills and often less willpower (will to cut). All he has are the fancy modes.

And now, i present you the most fucking retarded shonen powerup in history:

The Dual Wield !!!
    Dual wield implies a weapon in each hand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Dual wield implies a weapon in each hand.
    The Barbaric Wield !!!?

At least that way it sounds cool

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Seriously? U bought that stupid power up?
    Have you ever tried kendo? Have you ever tried fighting with a katana in one hand?

I buy it. Not only is 2 hands obviously more power, but there's discipline and form. Usually he's just randomly slicing although accurately.

Oh I see. Martial arts fanboys.

You guys are those people who think if someone spends 5 minutes showing you a karate strike that you aren't gonna get your ass kicked in school anymore.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    You're non-sequitur remark doesn't change the fact his power up is viable, especially for someone like Kenpachi.

It's Kendo, not Karate. Try swinging a katana around randomly.