Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gundam 00 Season 2 Episode 14

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/wp-con...re-oppai-1.jpg

while it was stupid of Setsuna to just follow Ali and get out of his Gundam, I find it equally stupid of him to just accept Nenas word without any doubt and just head towards earth within a second. If she wasn't telling the truth they could have gotten so screwed over right there.
    You are here alone again
    In your sweet insanity
    All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
    Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
    When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

He didn't really have any better ideas and it's the truth Nena had come to aid him earlier. Besides, I think Setsuna is just the type of a person who believes what people tell him. And if somebody lies, he will never forgive them.

Either that or they thought it'd be a waste of screen time for him to have a inner monologue on whether he trusts her or not but considering what she's done it's somewhat hard to believe he'd just believe her. Still if they had waited a moment so that he could have gotten the data then it would have been more acceptable, but then they wouldn't be separated seeing as Setsuna seems to have no idea what so ever where the rest are. Which brings up the point on how he was planning on finding them in the first place since they don't seem to have had any contact at all.
    You are here alone again
    In your sweet insanity
    All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
    Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
    When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    The new OP song is nothing to comment about, but the scenes were great in comparison, even if they give away too much. If anybody remembers the second OP from season 1 though, the story ended up nothing like what was depicted, so this could all be simple eye candy. Felt and Anew were also hot! In fact, Anew currently beats dormant Marie in my books.

As for pairing, I'd think Lyle will go with Anew rather than Felt. The scene was reminiscent of the name-trading between Niel and Felt.The slap-scene ended any interaction between him and Felt, plus the Lyle X Anew interaction back on Lagrange 3 support this.
    I gotta admit before this past episode it was:

1)Feldt
    2)Anew
    3)Soma/Marie(yes shes only #3, i know im gonna get a lotta shit for this)
    4)Sumaragi(so sue me!)
    5)Nena
    6)Wang Liu Mei(wtf?!?! she was a frontrunner in S1 -.-)
    7)Shirin
    8)Kati
    9)Louise
    10)Marina

Now its:
    1)Feldt/Anew(tied only because of the new opening lol)
    3)Soma/Marie(she remains on #3 only because of the lack of screen time)
    4)Sumaragi
    5)Nena
    6)Wang Liu Mei
    7)Shirin
    8)Kati
    9)Louise
    (Marina no longer makes the list)

I too would rather see Lyle with Anew, and I think Setsuna and Feldt wouldnt be a bad pair, but thats not going to happen since he has his princess safely hidden away.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)