Thread: TV: The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar

TV: The Secret Life of the American Teenager

hey, didn't see a thread for this already.

so I was just wondering if anyone here watched The Secret Life of the American Teenager?

it's an American TV series which premiered last Summer on ABC Family, and is now back for a second season.

Season two started last Monday at 8/7c. I'm not able to watch it on TV, so I'm gonna be watching it on hulu and/or at the ABC Family site

IMO it's a super good tv show. definitely worth the watch. I recommend watching the first season. You can find some episodes on youtube. though the quality isn't the best.

-

The show centers around the life of teenagers attending Ulysses S. Grant High School. in a nutshell, the series is about sex.

user posted image

Kewl. If it's on the Internets (Hulu or ABC) I'll be sure to watch it.

I really feel that TV - even reality TV - really skews the perception of the average high school experience though.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I think you're right. The chicks on this show aren't hot enough.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?