Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KissXSis

Wow... it's like since they're already pushing on the incest taboo and the underage taboo they figured they might as well go for broke and hit some more taboos. I don't even know what to feel anymore.

The water sports are not to my liking but otherwise it was an interesting episode. The sisters, as perverted and forceful as they seem normally, still seem to have their own pace and if drunken Keita suddenly pushes forward faster, they actually can get embarrassed and even hesitant. Although still consent, of course.

In any case the one sitting on his lap got some real service. I can't remember which one is which of the sisters.

Wow this show just goes beyond one's expectation eh.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

@Kraco: Rika is the quiet and I think athletic one, with the long straight hair. Ako is the more forceful and 'motherly' one with the more complicated hair style. The easiest way I know of after the hair to distinguish them is to look at their eyes. Rika tends to look high constantly and her facial expression doesn't change much. Ako seems to have a broader range of emotions and expressions and I think looks worried or embarrassed the most.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Do the OVAs have any relation to this TV eps? Prequel? Retelling?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    Wow, it's fetish-o-rama

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Do the OVAs have any relation to this TV eps? Prequel? Retelling?
    the anime picks up right after the ovas... i think? i just watched them all and it seems like that...

by the way... the ending has epic animation

Alright, thanks. I'll go watch the OVAs first then.

sorry, but: is the episode in the OP the first episode, or is it some kind of prolouge episode (episode 0?). Im confused :/

Wincest is win.
    I was rather pleased with the way Keita was able to tone down his whole "But they're my sisters!" attitude so quickly (though I'm not sure exactly how these episodes tie into the OVA episodes in terms of timeline), so I was equally pleased at his overbearing advancement on Ako at the end of the episode. Riko seemed useless (as I guess was the point) so I hope next episode is able to redeem her character (I didn't watch the previews).

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Well, so far thanks to the 3rd OVA and this 2nd Tv episode I favor Ako over Riko.

Is there any one group that has all of this subbed in solid quality or must i download from different sources? :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    Is there any one group that has all of this subbed in solid quality or must i download from different sources? :P
    Hatsuyuki has done some OVAs and some TV episodes, but aren't up to date with either. They're probably what you're looking for.

Has anyone worked out any relationship, if any, that exists between the OVAs and the TV version? ANN lists it as a retelling. TV 01 mentions the girls coming to the school "again", referring to the same thing that happened in the first OVA I think. But from what I can see in the 1st episode, it was more or less the same things happening.

In the OVAs, he still hasn't been accepted into the high school, if I remember correctly. And for the comparison of TV ep 1 - OVA ep 1... I think the big thing you are referring to is the part about his underwear. However, in the OVA episode they are actually wearing his underwear, whereas in the TV episode Ako just comes across it while pulling out some clothes for him to wear after his shower. Sensing something is going on, Riko pre-empts her by taking his underwear from the bathroom. It's generally the same idea, but it happened in different ways, and thus could very well happen at different times.

It's entirely possible the OVA episodes are intertwined between the TV episodes as well. If you want to think of it like this... TV ep 1 they find his underwear... then instead of putting them back they keep them, so on the day of OVA ep 1, they are wearing them, making it a surprise again.

I don't know, I'm just trying to make logical sense of it. I personally don't really care for the actual order, cause either way, it's Wincest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuin View Post
    In the OVAs, he still hasn't been accepted into the high school, if I remember correctly. And for the comparison of TV ep 1 - OVA ep 1... I think the big thing you are referring to is the part about his underwear. However, in the OVA episode they are actually wearing his underwear, whereas in the TV episode Ako just comes across it while pulling out some clothes for him to wear after his shower. Sensing something is going on, Riko pre-empts her by taking his underwear from the bathroom. It's generally the same idea, but it happened in different ways, and thus could very well happen at different times.
    Besides the underwear scenes, other parralels were when the twins were sleeping on his arms, and them causing a commotion when they rocked up to his school. Some of the context was different, but those scenes still happened with more or less the same effect.

Yes, but in the TV episode, it is stated that they show up at the school "again", meaning they had been there before. And everyone knew that he was their brother. I don't remember if everyone knew that in the OVA though.

The sleeping on his arms isn't that much of a parallel... I assume that happens quite often.

But I do get your point, and having glanced at the Wiki, it states it is a retelling. So I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuin View Post
    Yes, but in the TV episode, it is stated that they show up at the school "again", meaning they had been there before. And everyone knew that he was their brother. I don't remember if everyone knew that in the OVA though.
    The sisters went to the same school as him. Everyone refers to them as the President and the Prefect.