Thread: Aone release status page?

Aone release status page?

a few weeks back i stumpled upon a page (pretty sure it was on gotwoot but i could be wrong), that showed the status of all the animes aone were working on, anyone know what i'm talking about?

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

I doubt that there has ever been a status page for AonE releases here in GotWoot.

I imagine he means this:

http://www.gotwoot.net/

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

But a page with the status of all their projects? I can't say I remember there being that anywhere. Maybe it might be an old entry... but that would be pretty useless at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I imagine he means this:

http://www.gotwoot.net/
    no i didn't mean the front page :P

it was a page that showed every anime aone subs, and it would have the status per episode like

exampke:

Michiko to Hatchin
    EP SD: 10 translation
    EP HD: 10 translation
    EP SD: 9 translation
    EP HD: 9 translation
    EP SD: 8 translation
    EP HD: 8 translation
    EP SD: 7 translation
    EP 7 HD: translation
    EP 6 SD: enconding
    EP 6 HD: released
    EP 5 SD: encoding
    EP 5 HD: released
    EP 4 SD: released
    EP 3 HD: released
    EP 3 SD: released
    EP 3 HD: released
    EP 2 SD: released
    EP 2 HD: released
    EP 1 SD: released
    EP 1 HD: released

not exactly like that, but you get the idea

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

I think it was the front page you were looking at. Think about it a little harder.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

^ it wasn't, it even listed animes they dropped, maybe it wasnt gotwoot, i'll post the link here if i ever find it again

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    AnimeOne's project management is not and has never been anywhere near that organized, nor is it put on public display. Typical management practices involve changing the topics of project rooms.

The people who post status updates on the front page tend to do so for the projects they know about/work on, but nobody's got time to do everything.

I know of several other groups that do that sort of thing though. They even give you ETA's on stuff, some of them. It's crazy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    I know of several other groups that do that sort of thing though. They even give you ETA's on stuff, some of them. It's crazy!
    In vegapunk's case for example, it's extremely useful