Thread: Looking for someone with Naruto 1-135 and some Shippuden

Looking for someone with Naruto 1-135 and some Shippuden

Looking for someone who has Naruto 1-135 and some Shippuden to help me out. My internet sucks and I cannot download anything worth a crap. I do have a whole huge stack of dvds though and hoping someone could help me out. Send me a PM please if we can discuss this. Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Na', it's fine.

Just wondering... do you have your torrent settings setup correctly, like the port forwards? That might be the problem. Do I think you've mentioned before that you download from your work because of your poor connection or something. Anyways, good luck finding someone who'll send you 135+ episodes of Naruto.

Yeah we have satellite internet where i live due to being out of the city limits....friggin only thin g that sucks out here.

http://www.animeftw.tv/videos/naruto.php

A really good divx streaming site . You can catch up on that.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham