View Poll Results: What will you do on New Years Eve?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay at home, drink, have fun.

8 38.10%
  • Hang out with friends, have fun

3 14.29%
  • Go to some party, have fun.

5 23.81%
  • other.

5 23.81%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Eve Plans.

New Year's Eve Plans.

Lets have a new year poll, what will you do at New Year's Eve?
    I Personally will got to party that my friend organizes.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    My friends have organised a party, but I have to work that evening/night. I think I'll just stay at home during the day since it's so damn hot.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Meh, I chosed "other" because I have a tournament coming up for cash prizes, and my friends want to come along. Hopefully, they can.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Meeting up with a few friends who used to be my housemates a few years ago, making pie, and playing video games. Pretty stereotypical of the parties we used to have at our house in university.

I'll try to buy some chocolate and alcohol tomorrow.
    and then drink at home.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Stay home. I never do anything on New Years.

still not sure, go out if im in the mood that day, ill choose one out of many parties and go (the one that has hottest girls lol) if not ill stay home and relax

Work, I got to bloody well work. Oh well, its time and a half and I get to meet all sorts of dummies on nights like tomarrow where I work

Staying at home playing video games, like I always do.

Heading to friend's house to pre-game. Then heading to club. Then head to a suite we all chipped in for, for a little after party. Should be fun I hope.

One of these years I will go to New York city for New Year's eve and see what all the fuss is about. I'd also like to be in Tokyo for a New Year's eve at some point in my life. Until then, probably have a quiet night at home or go out drinking with friends.

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

I'm hosting a party at my house for a close group of friends, about 12 people all up. For some reason I'm sitting at my PC when I should be getting better prepared.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Can I come?

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

If you can make it to Australia in the next hour or two, by all means.

Well thanks for nothing. If you didn't want to invite me you could have just said so.

Everyone on Gotwoot is invited, if they have the means to get here. That includes you.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Eh, Melbourne's a bit too far from Brisbane. Maybe next year.

1hr till work.......

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    Meeting up with a few friends who used to be my housemates a few years ago, making pie, and playing video games. Pretty stereotypical of the parties we used to have at our house in university.
    I want pies, maybe cookies too if you have time..

I have the option of doing either one of the three. Still haven't decided, don't think I will until this afternoon. Spent last New Year's eve in Vegas, so maybe the family idea is a good choice, since i am very close with my family.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    ok here we go... big day!

1)get off work @ 4 !!! WOOOOT.... 30 minutes earlier than usual.... and I get here an hour or more before 3/4 of the rest of the office.

better than one of the last early days where it was 4:30 and i was like, YES! Thanks alot!

2)Dinner w\ wife, parents, sister at a restaurant i'm not too excited about going to.

3)Drive about 45 minutes from said restaurant to "have drinks" at the inlaws house... me being the designated driver means 1 moet for me..

4)Drive 30 minutes to get home unless traffic sucks.

I celebrated mine a little early, by going to a business/family meeting at an expensive Japanese restaurant in mid-Cali in which no one knew Japanese.

I went to NYC for New Years a few years ago, it was so packed we could barely get into Times Square, apparently if you wanted to get past the barricades you needed to show up 6 hours in advance. There were so many people you could barely move and mountains of trash everywhere, as characteristic on a busy NY street. Hundreds of people however screamed in joy, and you could tell the sound of happiness reverberated throughout the town. There were lots of drunk people on the subways spilling wine everywhere, ah, yes, New Years in New York City is quite exciting.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel