Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 200

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath
    I'm sorry, but it seems like every damn episode, we get to see Kenpachi asking Ichigo "what's wrong?" just as Nnoitra slams down on Kenpachi's sword where there is, you guessed it, ONE HAND. They've been slamming it down our throats. During the battles, how many times does Kenpachi stop that same double circled sword with one hand.

If this is some kind of spoiler, then I need to drop a few brain cells so that I don't recognize Dr Obvious.

Can you guess what else Kenpachi does with one hand? I think everyone in this forum has the same skill. Is that a spoiler?
    lol.

It was a fun episode, but the fight scenes being well animated? I don't know, maybe I'm just settin' the bar too high.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez
    lol.

It was a fun episode, but the fight scenes being well animated? I don't know, maybe I'm just settin' the bar too high.
    Nah, they've just been setting the bar too low ever since the bounto arc ended ( yes i'm saying i enjoyed the bounto arc more that i'm enjoying this crap )