Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 339

Bleach Chapter 339

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 12-19-2008 at 12:12 PM.

Link is dead.

Did you manage to download it?

Yeah, try now.

Yes. Downloaded. Thank you.

So Stark is Number 1, excellent.I thought it was Barragan.

Makes me wonder if Lilineth, Stark's fraccion, is very powerful, since she is the fraccion of the Primer Espada. Or maybe he is just a pedo.

Halibel looks awesome. Too bad she is fighting Toshirou. Seeing the fanbase he has, they are making him win no matter what. Bleh.

Making the Sou-Taichou leave the 3 female fraccion was kinda dumb, although I can't say I am displeased. I like those three. Yet I don't see them changing sides, unles Halibel does.

Seems Kubo wanted to show at least one page of Ichigo before the year ended. I think Shounen Jump usually takes a break this time of the year.

I'm glad Stark is number one, somehow I don't like Barragan.

The ending panel gave me some hope for Ichigo versus Ulquiorra. Good chapter overall.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

you´re kidding if you say shonen jump takes a break about now right?? damn!!!! its beginning to get good!!!

I sure hope that Ichigo managed to power up (and recover) since last time we saw him, probably had a an off-screen training montage somewhere.

figures that hitsugaya gets to fight Habbibal. god gives crispy buns to the guy that already had breast sandwich.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Did Hitsugaya already get owned? He popped Bankai, and Halibel released her hollow form already in Stark's conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Did Hitsugaya already get owned? He popped Bankai, and Halibel released her hollow form already in Stark's conversation?
    I think she just took off her clothes and nothing more

No she went in to cut him, and there's like shattered ice everywhere. So I'm a bit confused. Hitsugaya got owned that fast?

No she went in to cut him, and there's like shattered ice everywhere. So I'm a bit confused. Hitsugaya got owned that fast?
    She barely drew her sword too, so unless Hitsugaya has some sort of other hidden ability that he has yet to show us, I doubt he'll win against her.

He was kidding.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure Hitsugaya will lose, if he hasn't already. He isn't the strongest of captains and Hallibel is numero tres.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    She barely drew her sword too, so unless Hitsugaya has some sort of other hidden ability that he has yet to show us, I doubt he'll win against her.
    She is too sexy to lose against Hitsugaya.

Blog Entries
    Wow 15 comments in just a couple of hours, does this mean i should start reading this from where i left off??

Is Ichigo back at least?

This was posted yesterday, actually. Yeah, hes back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    Wow 15 comments in just a couple of hours, does this mean i should start reading this from where i left off??

Is Ichigo back at least?

least for the last panel lol. Good chap though, I was hoping Stark was #1.

Some how I don't see him or his fraccion dying... they have showed us multiple clips of him several times throughout the series now and usualy when they do that to a char they hint that the char will somehow become more essential to the over all plot and even possibly a main char (good or bad) later on.

I can't help but feel something big is about to happen... Aizen has something up his sleeve and he is simply using these Espada for his gain and could obviously care less about them... I wouldn't be surprised if he pull something out and betrays THEM all too.

Quote Originally Posted by David Craft
    I can't help but feel something big is about to happen... Aizen has something up his sleeve and he is simply using these Espada for his gain and could obviously care less about them... I wouldn't be surprised if he pull something out and betrays THEM all too.
    Well, he does trust Ulquiorra to look after Hueco Mundo, so it's not like he is even thinking about betraying them (his own creations). Using them? Maybe.