Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 339

Wow, that went by so quick! I honestly don't know what to think of this series. Like it can be good, or like, really bad the next week. I guess I'll stick with it, as its showing a bit of promise. But I wonder why the #3 tends to be a super busty woman (and Tite's a perv for Halibel's design, and Nel's pretty huge too.)?

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    But I wonder why the #3 tends to be a super busty woman (and Tite's a perv for Halibel's design, and Nel's pretty huge too.)?
    I don't know... the elements of sexiness can be comparable to the elements of... surprise (that store manager that Ganju and Hana worked in the Bount Arc and Yumichika versus that certain Arrancar). Even Yumichika seems normal compared to people like them.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

I was right. No chapter next week. Double Jump Issue. And since the next number will de published until January... Ichigo did indeed get only one panel in the whole year. Even with the painful fights with the lower fraccion... I liked the fact that the main character almost didn't appear during the whole year.

hmmm so if aizen does have something up his sleeve like using the espada for some other ulterior motive does that mean that the vaizards will show up to take care of things? it could go either way they could attack the wounded captains or go toward aizen and co because even though ss wanted to erase them it was aizen that made them that way through his experiments. so whose side are the vaizards on in the end? or are they going to attack ss and we return to another ss story?
    All that we see or seem to see is but a dream within a dream

Quote Originally Posted by k1sousuke
    hmmm so if aizen does have something up his sleeve like using the espada for some other ulterior motive does that mean that the vaizards will show up to take care of things? it could go either way they could attack the wounded captains or go toward aizen and co because even though ss wanted to erase them it was aizen that made them that way through his experiments. so whose side are the vaizards on in the end? or are they going to attack ss and we return to another ss story?
    Maybe. Aizen always hide an ulterior motive face underneath that calm and collected personality of his. He's always full of tricks, so we must be prepared to accept his fact later on.

I doubt the Vaizards are going to side with Aizen due to the fact that he got them almost executed by Soul Society and that they got exiled thereafter (when they got rescued). Probably as a debt, they will aide Soul Society. Although some Vaizards do hate Shinigami's, they must put aside their differences and fight as a whole.
    Last edited by Nadouku; Mon, 03-09-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Changed the entire format of the text.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    Well, he does trust Ulquiorra to look after Hueco Mundo, so it's not like he is even thinking about betraying them (his own creations). Using them? Maybe.
    That's assuming Aizen even cares about Hueco Mundo.

Quote Originally Posted by mr3vi1m0nk3y
    That's assuming Aizen even cares about Hueco Mundo.
    He probably does since I didn't see him carry the Hōgyoku to the fake Karukara Town (unless I simply forgot that part).