Thread: Bleach Chapter 338

Bleach Chapter 338

Online viewing
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/338/

damn nothing much happend. again.

ty psj for this sig

Yea...it could have been so much better. Did tite really have to waste a whole chapter on that? It should have been like *hax-monster dead, move on. Instead we got 30 closeups of an old man trying to be witty. Ugh.

wow, another chapter establishing what we already know. the old man is strong.

however, he did say 'number 1, nagiri' (or something?), is that kidou tech #1 (the weakest) or is it something special to his sword (multiple initial releases, maybe? like #5 of the eleven division?).

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    wow, another chapter establishing what we already know. the old man is strong.

however, he did say 'number 1, nagiri' (or something?), is that kidou tech #1 (the weakest) or is it something special to his sword (multiple initial releases, maybe? like #5 of the eleven division?).
    I'm hoping that that was Kidou tech #1, cause he just ripped apart that monster with a no chant weakest spell.

This could of done better, and he could of talked less, but it confirms what we knew before ... General is strong.

Ugh... Kubo... why must you make painful even when such an awesome character is shown?

While it was interesting to boast about the old man's powers, I think all these pages are kind of wasted on him only. Oh well, decent chapter, at least.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.