Thread: One Piece Chapter 525

One Piece Chapter 525

Online Viewing

Just two comment:

About time HE returned
    And finally an explanation on THAT surname

she really wants to get luffy inside her pants...

was the jailer Ox Sentoumaru?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I doubt Sentoumaru would work as a part time jailer.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Hah....Impel Down is about as impressive as I would expect it to be. I wonder how they managed to construct a giant tower on an ocean floor.....surrounded by sea kings....

Also...how did Buggy get captured, anyway?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

It'd be hilarious if they have Chibi-buggy, and his other parts are still scattered to the ends of the earth.

Thinking a little more about Buggy....

Unless there was a side story that I didn't read about (which is quite likely), I'm going to go out on a limb and suspect Buggy allowed himself to get caught. The combination of having a barely distinguishable reputation and guards not even aware of his devil fruit powers seem to suggest this...as an ability like his would be very handy for escaping.

Why would he do that? Well, like the crew said, they're friends with Ace now...maybe Buggy is going to try to rescue him? I know it seems like a bit of a stretch, but we've seen before how emotional he can get with the friendships he makes. Maybe he'll even ally with Luffy!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That is possible. Buggy did seem to appreciate Ace. And knowing him, a previous crewmate (even if small) of the Pirate King, it is possible Buggy treasures friendships (despite his initial appearance where he used a crew as cannon fodder... yet then allied with Alvida to save his crew and even cried... guess this is Oda's only plothole I can think of now...).

WTF happened to Ricky's tamer (forgot his name)? He used to have 'teddy ears' and now has his air in the form of a sheep's horns?

So many days have passed... I wonder what happened with everybody else of the Straw Hats on their corresponding Islands... will we see it only on flasbacks? As anime fillers?

I dunno....for some of the strawhats (particularly Robin), it seems Oda definitely set up for some sort of mini-story. I'm sure he'll revisit them intermittently. There's no way for them to track Luffy, so they probably won't have too big of a role in the main storyline for this arc.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Unless Rayleigh is at Impel Down as well... Kuma did whispered something to him before making the Straw Hats go 'fly'.

I do hope you are right though. I want to see all those mini-story on manga.

I'm surprised Boa wasn't blushing profusely with Luffy that close to her body.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Hah....Impel Down is about as impressive as I would expect it to be. I wonder how they managed to construct a giant tower on an ocean floor.....surrounded by sea kings....

Maybe giants helped or something. I would say DF Users, but with it being underwater an all...

My theory is that impel down was first built on land then was just lowered into the ocean.

ty psj for this sig

Maybe Buggy is trying to get closer to Whitebeard to get to that treasure island? Whitebeard did ask Shanks what happened to the clown, maybe that was a foreshadowing or something.

Seems like there's no One Piece this week.

Nope no chapter this week.

Is there any one piece this week?

Yes, there's a chapter this week. No good raw has been released yet, though.

I like your new choice of avatar, Marik.