Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Nurarihyon no Mago - Grandchild of Nurarihyon

good chapter.
    but wait, she saw an old man jump between the fight of two mega youkais and command respect, and she needs four chapters to understand something's wrong with that?
    this ability to ignore the obvious? it's gotta to be love.

I'm also confused as to why they didn't kill Aoboutaru, it seems quite half-assed for them to meet a serious youkai (one who can withstand a few hits from them) and not make sure to kill him. especially after boasting about their conviction to good and how youkai's are absolute black.

well, next chapter, Byakuya and Renji take back Rukia, and Ichigo must to spirit world and save her. don't tell me it's any different.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

From the way Aotabou talked and how the Onmyouji brother appeared unharmed later on, neither side pulled out all the stops in this battle. Even if these guys are convicted in fighting youkai, this shows they're cautious as well.

A long, entrenched battle could leave them drained and defenseless against the other youkai prowling the city. They might win the battle, but they'd lose the war.

54 by ShinraTensei:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yz4mnonzmiy

Looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully it's a good fight.

it's already a great fight.

remember Shaman king? 32 volumes? about 230+ chapters.
    this one chapter, is already better than 210 of those.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    it's already a great fight.

remember Shaman king? 32 volumes? about 230+ chapters.
    this one chapter, is already better than 210 of those.
    Lol yeah. I wasn't insinuating that the fight wasn't good so far... but was mainly reffering to the One on One with Rikuo involved. The fight hasn't really involved him yet till the last panels.

Upon further reconsideration, I came to a conclusion that this is exactly how I picked on my young brother a few years back (and how my older brother picked on me, more years back).

lies upon lies and abusing the trust of those who look up to you. that's the way a real brother acts.

Upon further reconsideration, I came to a conclusion that this is exactly how I picked on my young brother a few years back (and how my older brother picked on me, more years back).

lies upon lies and abusing the trust of those who look up to you. that's the way a real brother acts.
    Heh, in my case that's how I abuse my older brother and younger sister.

So you guys are a bunch of sadists. I don't find that the least bit surprising. Anyway I've been waiting on this fight since we first found out about Yura's family. So I'm really looking forward to it.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I could totally call his bluff.

it's nice to see a manga that characters actually lie amidst of battle.none of the "this is my ougie! it's super!" crap.

it's nice to see a manga that characters actually lie amidst of battle.none of the "this is my ougie! it's super!" crap.
    Yeah that was refreshing. His whole thing with using his words as a trap is actually pretty cool. Even though I'm sure he's not dead I kinda wish Rukio had killed him, just to teach them a lesson.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Yep, agree with you guys.

Here's 26 by ShinraTensei:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?vzydj4zmwtk

I'm tempted to say that that chapter was a bit of a disappointment but I can't justify saying it. It'll be interesting to see how things play out from here. I'm sure they intend to let them go since Rikuo really doesn't have any quarrel with them but her brother doesn't seem the type to just walk away from a bunch of youkai no matter how unfavorable the circumstances..

I want to find out more about the relationship between the Nura Clan and the onmyouji. Nurarihyon implied that he may have some sort of understanding with them and Rikuo using and onmyouji blade seems to support that. It'd be an interesting dynamic to add to the series, just as long as it doesn't get too shonenish.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    I'm tempted to say that that chapter was a bit of a disappointment but I can't justify saying it. It'll be interesting to see how things play out from here. I'm sure they intend to let them go since Rikuo really doesn't have any quarrel with them but her brother doesn't seem the type to just walk away from a bunch of youkai no matter how unfavorable the circumstances..

I want to find out more about the relationship between the Nura Clan and the onmyouji. Nurarihyon implied that he may have some sort of understanding with them and Rikuo using and onmyouji blade seems to support that. It'd be an interesting dynamic to add to the series, just as long as it doesn't get too shonenish.
    I pretty much felt the same way, though when everyone started showing up it was kinda cool.

well. that confirms my suspicions, the other guy (mamiru? the one who isn't the brother) is madly strong, and he has powers that surpass what humans could achieve.
    the brother (ryuugi?) has kept a part of his shinigami inside Mamiru, because they don't know if he can be trusted.

my guess is that the 'secret' villains who gave takatame the sword (which is an anti-youkai tool) gave mamritu (or implanted in him somehow) a device that lets him manipulate youkai powers, perhaps in order to have him destroy other youkai fractions, and through that, stop the kaien house from developing any other powers that could oppose youkais (why bother trainning someone as weak as Yura when you got someone as strong as Mamiru?).

that aside, the head of the keien acts real tough, if he believes that the nurarihyon is merely frolicking on his backyard. which in turn, means that the fox youkai (who apparently is a girl, and therefore, must join the Nura gang in a few months) is frighteningly strong.

also, this somehow feels like Kenshin.

Here's 58:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CLUY0LMW

Reading 57 at the moment.

Edit: Meh, nothing happens in 58.
    Last edited by Munsu; Tue, 05-19-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Nice to know his night form is a klepto like his grandpa.

ok, this is dumb...

ahh hell, who cares.

however, I can actually sympathize with the youkai form now, he needs to sleep most of his hours just so he wouldn't screw up life for Rikou. it's no wonder he's got a 'do-it' attitude, if would have stopped to think about everything, he would never get a chance to do anything on his own.

New chapter is out.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B76420RO

Boring flashback
    Last edited by Abdula; Tue, 05-26-2009 at 07:27 PM.
    Sapphire is awesome!