Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga: Bakuman

Blog Entries
    These last few chapters read like an autobiography of the process the 2 went through with Death Note.

So with chapter 164, Ashirogi is finally getting their anime.

But I'm sure that things will not result in the way they are all thinking. We can't forget that the promise with Azuki is two-fold. Saiko has to make a JUMP manga that becomes an anime, and Azuki has to play the lead heroine. While they have said that Azuki has become a seiyuu of average significance with her own radio show and everything, the mangaka aren't the one who get to pick each part. They have a lot of influence, and even moreso in drama CDs (which the two of them already got), but I'm pretty certain they're not going to give the part to Azuki.

Why? Pretty simple. They introduced another voice actress already. One that admires Azuki. If she's slowly rising in her own popularity, the anime creators just may decide to promote her with this new JUMP flagship anime. Maybe bakuman will start getting into the grisly world of seiyuu agencies and promotional power. Who is part of the stronger agency, Azuki, or Kato's friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Why can't i stop laughing?

poor mangaka....
    they are also not easy.
    manga, bleach, naruto, one piece

Bakuman Chapter 176 [FINAL]

MediaFire | Read Online

Good run; didn't know how they had the money to afford a Ferrari, though.