Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 195

Bleach 195

[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 195: Download

Wow, the animation blew my mind in this episode, especially when Nel used her release and drilled Nnoitra a new one. Kind of sad to see what happens to her afterwards...

Pesche and Dondochakka had an interesting technique, but like Szayel said, they took too long to reveal it, and got the worst result out of it.

I kind of felt sad for Ichigo this episode, being powerless and not being able to do anything. Throughout the course that Tesla beat him, he began to lose his voice and sounded weaker, and weaker with every passing moment. Poor Ichigo! Well, at least someone unexpected saves him.
    Last edited by Nadouku; Mon, 03-09-2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Added an episode synopsis.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Can't say anything except...

OH HELL YESSSSSSS

Awesome ep, except for the whole Kurosaki-kun thing. I'd expect to hear that kind of thing in a hentai.

Superb episode. Hope to see more action in the future.

Holy hell that was amazing, and Neliels adult voice didn't bother me for one second this episode and it felt good rooting for pesche and dondochakka and all the music clicked perfectly into the episode.

And there was tons of progression on all fronts, this is the kind of awesome I watch bleach for.. Worried about it not lasting though, any predictions on how many eps before filler time again?
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

let the tough battles begin.

YES, ZARAKI ACTION FUCK YEAH!

That is all.

First i was hoping for hitchigo to take control but seeing Zaraki is sooo much better. I wonder who else came with him

I'm betting on Byakuya saving Rukia atleast :P

Ichigo should keep his masochistic tendencies behind closed doors. It was so embarrassing to watch this episode. We know well enough already he gets his kicks out of pain, for god's sake. Well, now that the real ass kicker appeared, things should get more interesting. Maybe Orihime will also finally remember she could and should heal Ichigo for a change.

If somebody has avoided watching the OP, don't read on:

I expect Mayuri to appear to fight against the Udon espada. Both have somewhat strange and disgusting techniques... Byakuya saving Rukia would be a nobrainer, for sure. Maybe Unohana will save Sado. Well, this is assuming the OP is of any indication of who came from the SS, if only some came.

Weeooooooooooo! KENPACHI!!!

Also, Nels released form sucks. Fuzzy hollows? No thanks.

And the fact that she goes back to her kid mode when she runs out of energy? Sucks more.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    She didn't rrun out of energy Darth. Her released form was just highly unstable because her mask is still broken. It was still missing the front teeth on the right if you look closely.

But ahh well...

ZARAAAAAKKIIIIII WOOOOOH!

(I wonder if he took that little midget with him >_>)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin

(I wonder if he took that little midget with him >_>)
    I would be greatly surprised if he didn't... I mean like the ONLY place you see her NOT with him is in the captains meetings... And the woman's shinigami association if you count the endings.

ANYWAYS that was a AWESOME ep... I predict the other captains that were in the op coming as well.

Though the part about 'whos thingy was thicker' was just wrong >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Ichigo should keep his masochistic tendencies behind closed doors. It was so embarrassing to watch this episode. We know well enough already he gets his kicks out of pain, for god's sake. Well, now that the real ass kicker appeared, things should get more interesting. Maybe Orihime will also finally remember she could and should heal Ichigo for a change.
    Yes. The badass Ichigo that we once knew now gets kicked around by an Espada and his pet Fracción. His development seems to be cut short in this arc, but I hope he does regain his glory in the future episodes!

Quote Originally Posted by David Croft
    I would be greatly surprised if he didn't... I mean like the ONLY place you see her NOT with him is in the captains meetings... And the woman's shinigami association if you count the endings.
    Bleach Movie 2 is also when Zaraki didn't bring Yachiru along to fight, if you even count that. The only time she is shown with him is when they're warning about the King's Seal and Toushirou on the execution grounds.

Just wondering, I do not see any Hollow hole in Nel. It might located somewhere that's pretty hidden, but the obvious places do not house it.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

I was expecting Orihime to snap and discover new ass kicking powers after watching ichigo get his shit ruined. but I guess I can't complain about what happened instead.

Putting aside the fact that I don't think Ichigo has been that badass since his first Bankai fight. Fighting that gigantic battle against Grimmjow looked to have worn him t pretty good, even Ichigo has to have some limits (I know it seems odd since he's a Shounen Hero but still). He couldn't even summon his mask, which is the only thing that lets him fight at Espada level anyway. As soon as Orihime decided to not start healing him immediately after Grimmjoww was down I think it became inevitable that either this would happen or we'd get another total Hichigo takeover.

Absolutely amazing. A real fight where Zaraki can go all out should be mind blowing. Have not been this excited for the next episode of a show in, well, maybe ever.

Nel's fall back into child form was predictable. Didn't expect it at that point, but still predictable none-the-less. Rasencero was interesting, but as Szayel mentioned, they took way too long to do anything, so even if they were some bad ass Fracchion back in the day (which they probably weren't), they're just utterly useless now. Even their comedy relief is stale... seriously, what was the deal with the whole "pulling out my 'thing'.... if that was in the manga, I seriously lost respect for it because of that.

But, aside from those minor details, the episode was quite interesting. Seeing Ichigo get roflpwned was enjoyable, because it's always fun to see Inoue suffer. Maybe that will teach her to heal him when she has the first available chance instead of standing around looking dumbfounded. However, like a few others, I thought for sure she was gonna go through a "shounen power-up". Well, Kenpachi showing up at the end is just as good.

Looking forward to the next episode. Let's just hope they don't fuck up and start a new filler arc right after Kenpachi does whatever he can do.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

I doubt Inoue would have to go through any sort of "power-up" more like a realization of her power. We know her strength is tied to her emotions so something as world-shattering as losing Ichigo would have been should be sufficient for her to "reject" Tesla out of existence. I am glad they didn't go that route.

I forgot to mention I enjoyed the music this episode, different but I felt it fit very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper
    I forgot to mention I enjoyed the music this episode, different but I felt it fit very well.
    Ironically I forgot to mention that as well. The music these past few episodes has been incredibly fitting... unlike a certain other shounen series...

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Every time I heard Inoue say "kurosaki-kun.." i felt like stabbing my brain.

Luckily Zaraki was the perfect cure

I was hoping to see someone whip out their Bankai, mount Nel and then ride her to victory in one big thrust. Didn't happen. Seeing Nel and Kenpachi just made that scenario fizzle out like a limp rag on a rainy day.