Thread: Bleach Chapter 333

Bleach Chapter 333

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 11-07-2008 at 01:32 AM.

it was fine, I guess..

Soi-fon really needs to decide what she wants, she was switching personalities the entire battle. one moment she's a tactical assassin, next she wants to fight at full strength and then she switches again...
    oh, whatever, it's not like anyone cared about this fight.

although, I kinda enjoy Omeda, Kubo should have gave him a win.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Wow, that battle between Soifon and that Arrancar ended rather quick. Decent chapter, but I can't wait to see who rescued Matsumoto in the end!
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Doesn't Hinamori's shikai shoot fireballs? Maybe it was Gin.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal505
    Doesn't Hinamori's shikai shoot fireballs? Maybe it was Gin.
    I doubt that Ryūjin Jakka's ability would let any spells go through the flame wall. But yea, I think it was Hinamori too. She does shoot energy balls from her Shikai.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

It'd be interesting if Halibel/Hitsugaya's fight ended in a different way, like say it turns out Halibel's a huge shotacon or something.

I only liked the chapter because it was full of Soifon win.

But Matsumoto's part was meh...
    and like everyone said, I think it should be Hinamori

It isn't her, it will be a new low for Bleach. I mean... it would be very lame if it was one of the other present shinigami who are just watching.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    It isn't her, it will be a new low for Bleach. I mean... it would be very lame if it was one of the other present shinigami who are just watching.
    It's possible the Vizard finally showed up and that was either a Cero or a Bala (If they are even capable of firing off Bala). Matsumoto knowing one of them isn't too far fetched considering that Gin was already a Shinigami when they escaped from Soul Society. Although I'm pretty sure that that is just wishful thinking on my part, as I want to see the Vizard in action.

Also it's more likely the Vizard will just hang back and wait for one side to come out victorious then jump in and finish off all the most powerful people from Soul Society/Hueco Mondo while they are still recovering from their last battle (kind of like what Nnoitra done to Ichigo). The down side to this is it means we probably wont see their true power for a while yet, even after they show up.

I don't think the Vizards would make an appearance against low ranking goons. I don't expect them to make an appearance until later when SS is going up against the big 3.

But who knows.

I think there's a small chance that it could be Ururu seeing as how it seems they're trying to involve every character. Overall though I also think it is Hinamori.

it'd be more cool if it was Hinamori coz i don't think she will be in rehab for the whole series and she must move over izen and (although it 'd be way far) she may try to fight him.