Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 423

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Kakashi losing to a nail, just doesn't sound plausible now does it.
    Hafta agree with that:F

Wasn't Kakashi supposed to have an important event this year?

If Kishi meant it was his death I guess that was pretty retarded, especially if this "important event" was dying because of a nail in ones' skull :\

it can be a kage bunshin as far as I know - they are real body with chakra and fool even h4x sharingan users.

This was supposed to be a sad year for Kakashi and a year where Sasuke was developed. He actually said that Naruto's development will have to wait until all this is done, and since the year is almost up I think whatever is going to happen with Kakashi will happen sooner rather than later.

So far we have seen Sasuke develop, and now Kakashi is beginning to get airtime. Maybe someone or some people close to Kakashi will die, like Gai. And we can also assume that everything Naruto is learning right now with the old frog doesn't really count as development in Kishi's eyes.

Now that either means that Naruto is going to go through another whole round of training soon after this, or that his character is finally going to get developed personality wise. I suspect it is going to be the latter.

Talking about his chakra levels, back during the Oro vs 3rd fight, the 3rd was able to use the clones and distribute as much chakra as he wanted to each. Naruto throws them out left and right and they always die after a single hit cause there is nothing there. If Naruto were to focus, I'm sure his clones could stick around and do major damage. But with Kakashi, he would have to pour more chakra into the clone so that it would take more hits and in general do more juitsus. Just like the 3rd, the clones are able to do everything the original can, just their supply of chakra limits their abilities.

Sorry if this seems like a ramble.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    This was supposed to be a sad year for Kakashi and a year where Sasuke was developed. He actually said that Naruto's development will have to wait until all this is done, and since the year is almost up I think whatever is going to happen with Kakashi will happen sooner rather than later.

So far we have seen Sasuke develop, and now Kakashi is beginning to get airtime. Maybe someone or some people close to Kakashi will die, like Gai. And we can also assume that everything Naruto is learning right now with the old frog doesn't really count as development in Kishi's eyes.

Now that either means that Naruto is going to go through another whole round of training soon after this, or that his character is finally going to get developed personality wise. I suspect it is going to be the latter.
    Wasn't Sakura supposed to have a big event also?
    Like her master dieing... so we can get rid of the last Sannin.

I think Kakashi is preparing to summon his petz dog. Just like the Zabuza fight, it looks like Kakashi was done for when he got hit with the sword. Now that we see blood pouring out of his head, its dog pound time. And if that doesn't work, MS sharingan time.

Also, Pein doesn't seem too godly now, he's rushing to get rid of Kakashi after seeing what he's capable of. From now on, Pein = Magneto faggot.

Yet another pointless post, eh Rikudo.

Why the hell would he waste his chakra to summon dogs. What are the dogs going to be able to do what the akimichis, raikiri, raikiri inu, a bunch of random ninjas and Kakashi himself couldn't do. Not to mention that the very reason he couldn't escape is because Pain had him pinned down so how is he gonna make the seals or use the scroll to summon them.

Secondly Pain is straight dominating these guys and why the hell wouldn't he try and eliminate his enemies as quickly as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    I can't help but notice that Payne is now acting like some one-trick-pony from magic-town. can't he jump? kick? dodge? do something that isn't push&repel. and this is the mega-Payne, right?
    But we already saw him jump, dodge, kick and do something that isn't just push and repel, or does your memory not go back beyond the current chapter.
    Last edited by Abdula; Thu, 10-30-2008 at 11:37 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Yet, another pointless reply, eh Abdula lalalalalah!

Haven't you noticed that Kakashi wanted to pin down Pein, and who's better to do that than his dog poundz. Here let me simplify it for you, "pack of dogs hold down Pein, Kakashi finished him with Raikiri or other finishing move.

Oh okay, did you happen to forget the "force field" around Pain that is preventing even Kakashi's raikiri from getting through or are the dogs somehow going to be immune to that

Why do I even bother.
    Sapphire is awesome!

If Kakashi's raikiri can't pierce Pein, then why did he use the "other" Pein to block Kakashi's attack? Also, there's a window to when Pein can use his repel/pull attack and I'm not sure if you've seen a real dog in person but they are known for being relentless.

jeez, why do I even bother riding a taxi.

You do know you answered your own question right. Anyway perhaps you should I dunno reread the last four chapters and then let us know what your next idea is, or find some way to convince me that summoning Kakashi's puppies, and thats what they would be to Pain, is a good idea or how Pain would let Kakashi's puppies hold him down while Kakashi puts a raikiri through him, when as you pointed out he has other bodies out there. Bodies that can see what he is seeing no less.
    Sapphire is awesome!

How about you reread the whole series, and this time in Arab so you don't get lost in translation.

Okay back to manga, I'm not here to convince you to give me a free ride on your taxi. All I'm saying is what I think, you can either agree or disagree like most people here think about your post.

The "other" Pein was available to use as a shield when Kakashi surprise Pein with the raikiri. If Kakashi is able to pull another surprise, I'm not sure if Pein can pull something/someone in time to block this time around.

Oh so thats what you meant with your taxi comment. Kinda racist don't you think. Anyway I'm not even Arabic I just like Abdula and what Abdullah means. But yeah real nice.
    Sapphire is awesome!

That's your prerogative. Unlike you, I'm not a troll who post nonstop condescending people. I post what I think regarding the manga. I don't claim anything as concrete, just my thought.

Anyways, I'll edit my earlier post that doesn't have anything to do with the chapter. I don't feel good beating down on the homeless per say.

Jeez, get a room you two!

Anyways as stated above, until I see a whole chapter of Kakashi's (or any one else's) life I don't see any one dying. Also there was 'Kakashi Gaiden 1', doesn't that mean a '2' is in order at some point? *shrugs* AND it still hasn't answered how he got the MS.

We will just have to wait till next week to see though wont we.

~David

Kakashi probably wouldn't die now, I don't think Kishi would kill off two main characters (Jiraiya) in the span of 10 chapters or something.

I think Kakashi pulled off a MS and transported that nail off to some other dimension. Firstly he couldnt have dodged it, because he said so, and secondly it wouldn't be a bunshin, because if it was he wouldn't be thinking "Oh I can't dodge that" I dunno.

Do I think Kakashi is going to die....NO.

Do I think that Kakashi got his MS on before the attack....Yes

Do I think that it would be cool if Kakashi actually did lose the Sharingan....YES!

If Kakashi lost the sharingan that would be almost on the same level as Gaara losing his Bujuu, he would have to train a little harder, but I dont think that he would be affected THAT much. I mean it is nice to have the Sharingan, but he rarely uses it, and although it is essential when using raikiri but he could do without it.

Either way you look at it, some people are gonna have to die, and some are going to have to get fucked up. That is the way it has to be, and I cant wait!

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    If Kakashi lost the sharingan that would be almost on the same level as Gaara losing his Bujuu, he would have to train a little harder, but I dont think that he would be affected THAT much. I mean it is nice to have the Sharingan, but he rarely uses it, and although it is essential when using raikiri but he could do without it.
    Dude...

- There is no amount of training that can make up for the loss of the sharingan

- He uses it in every single important fight he has

- ... no he couldn't, the raikiri would be countered just as easily as naruto's rasengan if kakashi didn't have the sharingan ( go read the gaiden )

If he does lose the sharingan at any point it will be in the end, when he doesn't have to fight anymore ( either a happy ending or him dying )

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    Dude...

- There is no amount of training that can make up for the loss of the sharingan

- He uses it in every single important fight he has

- ... no he couldn't, the raikiri would be countered just as easily as naruto's rasengan if kakashi didn't have the sharingan ( go read the gaiden )

If he does lose the sharingan at any point it will be in the end, when he doesn't have to fight anymore ( either a happy ending or him dying )
    That is kind of negative to say that Kaskashi is only a good ninja because of his Sharingan. Yeah he uses it well, but to say that he would be done without it just basically proclaims that he isnt a good ninja at all...

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

He didn't say that Kakashi is only a good ninja because of the sharingan, but without it Kakashi wouldn't be that much of threat and he certainly wouldn't be able to keep up with Akatsuki level ninjas. The sharingan is what makes Kakashi, Kakashi.
    Sapphire is awesome!

stop doing it. please
    you're ruining an excellent chapter. let Kakashi kick the bucket, finally. he took out one Payne, and that's far more than we've expected of him.

Kakashi lost his eye, let it be. he was far behind his expiry date as a fighting character anyways.
    He can still train Naruto and speak words of wisdom, he just can't fight around like he used to, maybe he'll have to stick to training genins (like he never did before Naruto's team).

However, I think that Payne might not rush into other fights against mega-ninjas right now. he lost one body, and didn't get information about Naruto yet. I'm guessing he'll want to keep at least one diversion body if he's ambushed on the way back, so he can spare just one more body for the village itself.
    Abdula, I was commenting that this version of Payne uses a single trick the entire battle. seriously, he's a god level ninja, is it so hard for him to dodge the two rolling fat asses? heck, even Dosu, who was far inferior to just about anyone (I'd place him around Naruto overall level of skill in that time) managed to counter attack Chouji.
    back when Payne was fighting Jiraya, he was merely shooting out overly complicated jutsus for trivial manners, this time he doesn't even try to impress us. his array of attacks is as verse as one of the sound nins (and this is the freckin' main body! don't forget).

all in all, it's another good chapter, which makes this a really good naruto month.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.