Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 519

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Anyway, I'm going to go out on a limb to suggest that only people with the Will of D can master Haoushoku Haki.
    Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Finally, I still think Boa and Luffy are related by blood, possibly via Dragon's Haki sperm.
    so what, Haki is a STD?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    so what, Haki is a STD?
    Yes, and it's probably the disease that killed Roger.

One Piece is actually a one-use cure for Haki. Roger probably decided to save the vaccine for future generation in order to cure this malevolent STD.

I'm hoping the fact that 1 in a million get this thing is a lie. I liked it better when I thought that it was just an acquired technique.

I see haki techniques aren't limited to one person per each. It just for some techniques come naturally to some. Boa said that she didn't perfected her so she probably worked on it to gain it. Raylaigh was able to use king's disposition, neglect Kazure defense, and i would go past him to use mantra.

This page contains a good explanation on what haki is.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showt...=40783&page=11 <-posted by the12thsupernova

As for how haki can neglect DF's defense, i guess that just before impact skin has goosebumps (if haki is fear), so DF's special defense does't activate. It makes DF handicapped to haki users since DF users rely much on their DF to protect them.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Awsome explanation!!

Sichibukai or not, i want boa to join the straw hats, would be a nice twist, and she`s funny

I'd say it's too soon for a new crew mate imo, they had 2 in 2 successive arcs. Boa doesn't really provide a crew job, and she's already a captain, so shrug. Who knows how this arc will end.

I already told you how this arc will end.

Luffy will learn Haki, and Boa will return to the world government so she can betray them at the last minute.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07