Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 422

Naruto Chapter 422

Last edited by Marik; Thu, 10-23-2008 at 11:59 PM.

Freakin' Kakashi rocks! he always have something up his sleeve. So one Pain is down with a Raikiri clone plus a huge punch.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Wow, Kakashi = cool as hell. And choji actually making himself useful...I hope Naruto stays away for at least 8 more chapters...we might get to see the other kiddies do cool shit.

@below: triple post to emphasize the depth of kakashi's cool pool.
    Last edited by Uchiha Barles; Thu, 10-23-2008 at 11:49 PM.

Oh yes. Finally konoha ninjas actually acting like ninjas.. This is really getting good and Kakashi keeps topping himself, I mean a freaking lightning clone, I actually thought he was done for. And it looks like Pain is finally going to show us what he's really made of, even Konan is putting in work.

Did he really say "one down" I mean come on you know he is just gonna get back up next chapter. Anyway Naruto is finally exciting again.

-We all responded at exactly the same time. Weird
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Now this is what the manga should be made. Hopefully Kishimoto will see the fans are pleased and kill off Sasuke soon.

Pain freaking rocks. Kakashi had a great chapter. Konan was cool also.

Yea, I enjoyed this one a lot too, trickery, deception, crazy ninja attacks, what's not to like? I hope Kishi can keep it up; this the type of stuff that got me into Naruto in the 1st place.

I knew that Kakashi was going to get out of that attack some how, but I was still worried when he got hit. He's still cool after all these years, and again this shows that Naruto hasn't really surpassed him. At least in tactics and strategy anyway.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Anyone else think that Kakashi is getting his ass kicked? He barely escaped a horrible death then, and his attacks don't seem to be worrying Pein at all. He had a bit of help at the end there, granted, but if they hadn't shown up I wonder what would have happened.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

well, it's a nice chapter.

but about Kakashi...
    was it a clone during previous chapters?
    if it's a clone, then why does he try so desperately to escape and tell others about Payne's power? wouldn't his memories transfer back to the original (maybe lightning clones don't work this way?)

about Payne...
    powers now include - "energy absorbation', 'magnetic control', 'Ashura?'

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Good chapter all the way around....

I want to know who Konan is killing for that information on Naruto, probably a nobody, but still.

Thought that it was pretty cool that Tsundae, rather than just sit there decided to send out her slugs to help the citizens of Konoha. She has the most multi-purpose summoning of anyone I would say. Although it does lack on the attacking, it is still pretty cool I think.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    well, it's a nice chapter.

but about Kakashi...
    was it a clone during previous chapters?
    if it's a clone, then why does he try so desperately to escape and tell others about Payne's power? wouldn't his memories transfer back to the original (maybe lightning clones don't work this way?)

about Payne...
    powers now include - "energy absorbation', 'magnetic control', 'Ashura?'
    Making the clone try desperately to escape is probably part of his deception. The clone needs to act the part. If it doesn't, the opponent could catch on that something isn't right. I guess sometimes that's not important, but this time it was because the lightning clone was actually an attack. Hehe, he landed a blow xD. I doubt dispelling or destroying a lightning clone does the same thing as a shadow clone. Kakashi probably knew what the clone knew simply because he was close enough to see everything the clone saw, and figure out the same thing the clone did.

Or, somewhere in the middle of all this, kakashi did a replacement technique with a lightning clone. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Anyone else think that Kakashi is getting his ass kicked? He barely escaped a horrible death then, and his attacks don't seem to be worrying Pein at all. He had a bit of help at the end there, granted, but if they hadn't shown up I wonder what would have happened.
    Did you miss the part where Kakashi said he knew he couldn't win against them. The guy was just buying time and trying to find out as much about Pain as possible before they counter attacked. Which is exactly what I said they needed to do. Anyway no one is expecting Kakashi to beat Pain.

DBZ once again I think you're really over thinking stuff. Kakashi must have done a replacement technique with the clone at the very last second, I'm guessing when he released the chain, anything before then and Pain would have noticed.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Even though the Kakashi parts were great, I was disappointed. I really wanted to see what Danzou was plotting. With that said, it was better than most of the recent chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil
    Thought that it was pretty cool that Tsundae, rather than just sit there decided to send out her slugs to help the citizens of Konoha. She has the most multi-purpose summoning of anyone I would say. Although it does lack on the attacking, it is still pretty cool I think.
    Agreed, I thought that was pretty sweet. Being able to mass heal people from afar.

Haha Choji missed.

Is this where Tsunade dies from feeding too much chakra to her people?
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberbaka
    Is this where Tsunade dies from feeding too much chakra to her people?
    Nah, her boobs just start to sag.

Lightning clone? That was pretty cool looking, although it seems to like it would be a more "expensive" clone in therms of chakra.

and now, after having water clone, lightning clones (ignoring orochimaru's anime mud clone in the forest of death) and shadow clones, we can say that it's inevitable that someone will have a 'light' clone.
    Naruto is like the guy from FF-IV, he starts out as a dark knight (shadow clones, evil kyuubi chackra), but will become a paladin (light clones, good yen powers...).

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

ANBU Captain
    Man Kakashi is one slippery ninja. its been said before but i really enjoy the fact that the basics never get washed out. Unlike other animes where as the characters get more powerful they animate less to emphasize how much more powerful they are and the "tricks" and detailed exchanges get thrown to the side to make way for swishes of lines or empty exploding circles of collision. Im glad that replacements and ninja tools are still being utilized in advanced tactics. lol pain is magneto.

Lol, more like a jedi, he's done jedi mind trick, force push and force pull now ;P
    -----------------

Exactly and we already have the Yoda thing going on.
    Sapphire is awesome!