Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 81

Blog Entries
    If i had to choose i'd still prefer Hidan's immortality over orochimaru's , at least i'd always be at full power instead of becoming some useless lump every 3 years till i got a new body.

But the sharigan is just too much for Oro to resist i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    If i had to choose i'd still prefer Hidan's immortality over orochimaru's , at least i'd always be at full power instead of becoming some useless lump every 3 years till i got a new body.
    What, what are you saying. You know thats not exactly true. Anyway Oro's is far superior because he isn't limited to just a physical body, and even if the body dies that doesn't mean he will. Plus chopping of Oro's head or limbs isn't going to incapacitate him, it isn't going to do anything at all.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Lee recovered because of Tsunade: The world's greatest medic ninja. Even then, it was still a 50/50 shot.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I recall seeing only 1 arm on Deidara after the Gaara fight
    He definitely lost it, what happened afterwards we can only find out when he appears again
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

I think it would be highly likely that if Diedera needed a new arm he could just cut one off some random guy and that Kuzuku could sew it onto his body.

Of course, then there's the thing of his hand having mouths. But that might not actually be something special about his hands. That could just be a jutsu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I think it would be highly likely that if Diedera needed a new arm he could just cut one off some random guy and that Kuzuku could sew it onto his body.

Of course, then there's the thing of his hand having mouths. But that might not actually be something special about his hands. That could just be a jutsu.
    Probably some sort of forbidden jutsu for body modification just like orochimaru.