Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 191

Blog Entries
    Ok ok i will try not to spoil him but i can't help to want to discuss the preview too. If it's in the episode, it's all fair game.

This episode blew chunks. I hate recaps and daydreaming about the past where their life story must be explained before the fight can go on (why do they wait anyways?) like how Grimmjow got to be the way he is, just to get beat up. You're #6! Not #1 Are we going to have to suffer through this in the future for all 10 of them? HAHA Cannibal Run! The Grimmjow story.

I'd like to see the gay guy and Grimmjow try to eat each other in a fight. Uhh... wait. Did I just type that out? Now THAT would be the gayest fight EVAR!

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I can understand the flashbacks in this particular situation. It's been a long time since the filler started. Szayel Aporro reminds me of Lelouch with that laugh, I quite like him.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Just wondering, is Nel being an espada the spoiler in the OP, or is there more? I've skipped the new OP until now, since it's been said that it contains big spoilers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Just wondering, is Nel being an espada the spoiler in the OP, or is there more? I've skipped the new OP until now, since it's been said that it contains big spoilers.
    There is still another spoiler but it isn't as obvious as the one about nel.