Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 329

Bleach Chapter 329

SleepyFans

MediaFire - MegaUpload - RapidShare - Online Viewing

Enjoy and discuss!
    Last edited by Marik; Sat, 10-11-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Learned how to name links.

Wow this matchup looks a kinda imbalanced for the 10th squad! Even if Halibel is espada 3, i don't think her fraccion are going to be much weaker than barrigan's... judging by how the group of shinigami who fought Grimmjow's team earlier on had to go all out.

Soifon and Komamura are both captains and they're matched with 1 fraccion each, and matsumoto is taking on 3... Halibel might be way out of hitsuyaga's league too. Might be a secret bankai coming up, but most likely they're gonna be getting some backup when the vizard arrive, or from yoruichi/urahara...or ichigo's dad.

this entire chapter was a great "!" (as in, "prepare for something big!!")

only decent part was with soifon telling Omeda to stay alive.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Only part I liked was Soifon saying she hoped Omaeda didn't make it... seriously... no page is ever wasted when she is featured.

Man, Hitsugaya is gonna get his ass handed to him.

And I guess Genryuusai might actually fight Barragan, or however the f you spell his name.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Man, Hitsugaya is gonna get his ass handed to him.

And I guess Genryuusai might actually fight Barragan, or however the f you spell his name.
    LOL... yeah, I can see Hitsu getting pwnd.

What a teaser chapter though... are you ready? are you ready? dont hold back! are you ready!? dont die!

I've even forgotten where Ichigo is right now.

How long will Aizen and co be trapped ?

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    this entire chapter was a great "!" (as in, "prepare for something big!!")

only decent part was with soifon telling Omeda to stay alive.
    This sucks. The Battle Begins, and the chapter ends.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu

How long will Aizen and co be trapped ?
    As long as they can't be bothered to break their 'prison'.

I don't think the captains should have any trouble with the fraccions, as they are all weaker than the weakest Espada, and that would be Yami. And we saw him getting owned easily when he first showed up.

I agree though Hitsugaya is going to get smashed. If he doesn't, then there is something seriously wrong with Bleach's 'power-levels'.

Everyone seems to be wondering where Yami is, what I want to know is where that kid like Espada is - the one that accompanied that Grimmjow and Yami to Earth.

The only way I see Hitsugaya making it out of this is with help, or his ice powers is like the Rock to Halibel's scissors which is unlikely.

I would hope that she has fire powers. Just saying......
    Sapphire is awesome!

Then again Bleach is never RPS. It's just usually good guys > bad guys, and silly I'll show you my power up if you show me yours.

if it was matsumoto I'd give her a slight chance of win, but it's time for Hitsugaya to go down, walk the Ikkau road.

he deserves it, even more than Ikkau did.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Ok I know it's cool to hate on Hitsugaya but I think you guys are really selling him short. Remember he is a genius comparable to Gin and I'm sorry but if these Espada are afraid of worthless Tousen than we are giving them too much credit. I still think that Aizen is sacrificing these Espada and he meant that they were the ones who were going to be destroyed when he commented on the fight earlier.

Hitsugaya couldn't defeat a crappy version of Espada 6, what chance does he have against one of the top 3?

How many chapters ago was that? This is Bleach after all, his power should have tripled since then
    Sapphire is awesome!

Actually the only pople you visibly see getting stronger are Ishida, Ichigo, Sado, Renji and Orihime (to a lesser extent).

Not even Ikkaku or the tranny, since they've already had Bankai since the series started, supposedly.

Blog Entries
    How did renji get stronger exactly? Ever since he finally got his bankai he hasn't improved at all. Btw, when was the last time that guy actually won a fight?

That's how he got stronger. That's a sign of progression. He's one of the only characters, that has shown any progress at all.

And, thanks for the neg rep.

Blog Entries
    Well yeah but he still got his ass handed to him by Byakuya just using his shikai and he hasn't improved at all since then. Kind of a disappointment for such a badass character.

And i didn't neg rep you.

His bankai or shikai isn't great either, but he has shown progress which was in reply to Abdula's comment. None of those characters besides the ones mentioned have shown any progress regardless.

Kinda odd since this neg rep is from; Wed, 10-15-2008 08:44 AM, and your reply is a minute before on 8:33 AM. Great coincidence I'm guessing? Especially since you're the only poster in this thread for 3 days.