Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you eating?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Tempura Udon (No preservatives). Contained a sachet of dehydrated vege flakes, powdered soup base and a pouch of soyu. Very tasty. Also comes in Miso flavour.

My diet's been a mess lately though. I don't know what I'm eating. Or rather, I don't know how I'm eating.

Beakfasts usually consist of one or two muesli mars during lectures. I tend to skip breakfast on weekends.

Lunches, usually leftover dinner from the night before. If not, whatever I whip up at home. Usually something Instant.

Dinner: These used to, and still tend to be BIG. I've found Asians tend to have small breakfasts and huge dinners, while those from White culture tend to be the other way around. The latter's supposed to be healthier, from what I've heard. I'm cutting down on dinner though, mainly because my lunches are all pushed back till 3pm or something.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 10-07-2008 at 08:30 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

They look like thick, colourless worms. Delicious.

Udon is my least liked of the Asian noodles. They don't absorb flavors well unlike the more tasty noodles. Plus they're so thick and just taste weird.

I spent two weeks eating Vietnamese food, mostly pho and spring rolls. Yummy. Sadly, the "authentic" stuff from the old country doesn't taste as good as the stuff you get from Vietnamese shops in the US. Must be the added MSG.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Haha, I realised they'd look like earthworms the moment I posted them. Soup really doesn't stick too well to them, but that's why the soup tends to be on the strong side. I don't know what my favourite noodles are now. I eat anything these days.

Chips Ahoy!, chocolate chip cookies.

Maybe you should try my recipe for 'red ramen', Buff. It's on the hot/spicy side though. Meh, whatever. If you wanna try it, that's up to you.
    Now 99% disease free!

Well theres some udon hate going around. As for me, I love them

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    I would have loved to see Kit kat and her jellyfish.
    You'd think that a sea creature in disguise would look scary like udon, but it was suspiciously noodle-like in appearance. Safe, normal noodles. I did my best to mask my feeling of horror as I put them in my mouth and bit down, feeling the squishyness of it give way to a distinct crunchiness. Crunch crunch crunch. I overcame my panic, swallowed them, smiled and said, "That's interesting. More? Oh, no thank you, I'm saving room for the next dish."

Quote Originally Posted by python862
    Maybe you should try my recipe for 'red ramen', Buff. It's on the hot/spicy side though. Meh, whatever. If you wanna try it, that's up to you.
    Hell yeah!

So did you get the PM, Buff?
    Now 99% disease free!

Yeah, I'll give it a try some time. Dying from an assignment deadline right now, so I'll go pick up some ingredients soon. btw, is that ramen as in the real deal, or generic 2min ramen/noodles?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Peanut butter pie.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Double-cooked pork on rice, man that is so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Yeah, I'll give it a try some time. Dying from an assignment deadline right now, so I'll go pick up some ingredients soon. btw, is that ramen as in the real deal, or generic 2min ramen/noodles?
    I have to make it with the Nissin package noodles, only because I don't have an asian market anywhere near me, and I don't really feel like shopping online, but I'm sure you could probably make it work with the real ramen with a little tweaking.
    Now 99% disease free!

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    A Southern chicken sandwich from McDonald's. I better win the fucking Monopoly this time. I'm one stamp away from a million dollars!
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Duck Rice. LOL

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Orange juice
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

12 1/2 oz. bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos.

Green Tea. Good for powering through an assignment due in 11hrs. I'll probably have 5 teabags worth tonight. I actually find it much better than coffee. After a full night of coffee, I feel like shit in the morning. Like sick shit.

Not to derail the thread, but you have very sloppy handwriting (though it's like I'm one to talk...). Once again, I find myself having hamburgers tonight.
    Now 99% disease free!