Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 76-77

But I do know it, which is what you don't seem to understand. We're are not arguing whether its possible or not. I said YES and you said NO, thats where we stand.

Btw I really think you're being an ass with this You can't know it thing, over the last few weeks, more like months, you've been arguing with me about Naruto and its always boils down to you saying you can't know it but you don't seem to realize that I wouldn't be arguing this unless there was evidence supporting what I say.

Anyway this act is getting old.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    sry but well.. you CAN'T know it...

well.. ok you can if there is something about in the manga which isn't in the anime
    but using that would be unfair

if there is something in the anime were it is clear that they can sense each others presence even though the enemy tries to supress it (which means he's hiding like the Chuunin ninjas were in the last episode) and not fighting

edit: but hey, you are going to say "This is getting boring" anyways and something like "I've shown you that I'm right already" even though you didn't

If you wan't to end this "old act" you should at least try to end it and not dodge it.

Wasn't that the theme song for Malcolm in the middle, Life is Unfair.
    Anyway KrayZ this has nothing to do with whats in the manga.

There are examples earlier on in the series but I just can't remember the specifics off the top of my head and like I said I'm not going to go combing through hundreds of chapters just to find them.

You still seem to think I'm trying to change your mind, and I'm not.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    like I said I'm not going to go combing through hundreds of chapters just to find them

well to be honest I can understand that

but here is one thing which just came into my mind

you started everything with the statement
    what the hell makes you think an Akatsuki would fall for a transformation technique. Anyone above genin level recognizes it right away.
    and why wouldn't I be allowed to say "no thats not true".... for example during the chuunin exam, there was a whole army of ninja's waiting in the forest, some were even summoning something...and ANBUs patrolled there which didn't even notice them... Ok 1 did spot something, whether that was chakra, a sound or maybe a cracked tree which wasn't there before is unknown

You say that you "wouldn't be arguing this unless there was evidence supporting what you say."
    but I wouldn't either. I'm not saying NO just because you said YES
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 09-28-2008 at 05:23 PM.

Tisk tisk, you girls...

Still gotta agree with Kray on this one, not to mention if they could sense one another doesnt that make it a lot harder to sneak up on people. And if you counter with Chakra supression, I will be forced to counter with "Scouters!"

Muahaha!

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

This I can explain easy enough but just keep watching and you should get it
    YEAAAA, keep watching and one of you will be proved wrong shortly.

but Im sure Krayz would still come up with some kinda nonsense excuse as to how it doesn't apply to the situation that is soon to come.
    Last edited by Kagemane_no_Jutsu; Sun, 09-28-2008 at 04:58 PM.

Thats a spoiler dude, remove it quickly.
    Sapphire is awesome!

its just a word, maybe its a name... who knows. its a spoiler if you call it a spoiler.. but okay now that you said that I guessss I should take it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu

but Im sure Krayz would still come up with some kinda nonsense excuse as to how it doesn't apply to the situation that is soon to come.
    I thought a lot about whether I post this or not, maybe I'm better off ignoring your shit since we have a lot of manga readers here who might feel "attacked" or something

but seriously,

I think my... lets call them "arguments" are pretty good and they make sense so far...

oh by the way... I shouldn't say this but I can't resist: sry for not being a manga-f'' who is just posting here complaining about everything which was "so much better in the manga ZOMG!" and making "fun" of people saying stuff like: "hihi see that fool? he doesn't know a thing *giggle*" who have less information because they were probably missing in the anime or didn't even occur yet.

I could go on saying that it's fine if it's better in the manga and that we feel glad you tell us sometimes (especially if some stuff wern't dicussed in the anime).... and about that this is exactly one of the points I'm criticising about Abdula's posts (using manga-knowledge) but since you don't even try to give reasons related to the anime unlike him, it isn't even worth it and also, not topic related..

last time I checked, this was the Naruto-Anime discussion... so discuss things which happened in the anime

I don't even give a shit about whether I'm right or wrong in the end (and thx for telling me that I'm wrong which is a spoiler itself btw) I simply have fun discussing things like this with others speculating about every single possibility, but if we really want to discuss things here, do it on the anime level or just ignore it...
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 09-28-2008 at 06:01 PM.

*yawn...*
    less personal attacks, more sneaking of jabs and sucker punches.

manga readers don't come here to complain that the manga was better, we come to complain that the manga sucks. it just sucks so much that we need more space to complain, also, we complain about things that sucked back in the day in the manga, but now they're happening again (mostly, without the anime team fixing the stupid parts that happened in them), and they still sucked.

now, for the read deal of chackra sense.
    people in the story (mostly high level people) were able to 'feel' out different people without clear explaination. it wasn't mentioned whether it's because of 'chackra' or something else, but it's a fact that it's possible (even I, clearly not a ninja, was once able to feel a cow sneaking up on me)

example: chapter 290. Orochimaru vs Yamato. Orochimaru knows that team naruto is hiding in the bushes, and we're told earlier that their position isn't giving their presence away by smell or sound, so orochimaru finds them out with his uber ninja senses.

I'm DBZ, and I approve of this message.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

You know whats funny Kray. I just finished telling Kagemane that you only started having a problem with me when you found out I read the manga. Anyway Kray I hope you're finished now really because its ridiculous.

Oh and I think I can speak for the other manga readers when I say that the reason we talk about the manga is not because we want to make you anime viewers look stupid but because so much gets lost in the anime that you really don't get a real understanding of Naruto unless you read the manga. Its not to make you guys feel stupid rather its just to clear up, things that aren't clear in the anime, this being yet another thing. I really am only trying to help, hell I only started reading the manga when the anime went to fillers in the first place.

Sorry I make you feel threatened KrayZ.

Oh and btw I think you misunderstood Kagemane was referring to. In the quote he used I was referring to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    so if it's soooo difficult why don't they just stand in front of the house and wait?
    oh and why didn't hidan notice team asuma?
    oh and why didn't shikamaru and the others notice Kakuzu?
    Which like I said is easy to explain. Its as simple as saying Hidan is an idiot and an immortal so he really doesn't care and Kakuzu is one bad Mofo.

Oh and DBZ made a good point, in that alot of the things we complain about here we also complained about in the manga when it was at that point. Really if you want to see alot of complaining you should check out any of the recent manga threads, like he said there is barely enough time in the week for us to complain about one chapter before another one comes out.
    Last edited by Abdula; Sun, 09-28-2008 at 06:40 PM.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I think my... lets call them "arguments" are pretty good and they make sense so far...
    Nah lets not... you only "argue" for the sake of arguing, which is stupid. This isn't Debate Team Forums, its Naruto... my evidence? You're debating whether or not ninjas can sense chakra, which anyone that has watched the show and absorbs it is well aware of. So either you watch the show and forget what you watched a little later on, or I'm right. But when you talk in absolutes about a tv show, its hard to believe the first one.

oh by the way... I shouldn't say this but I can't resist: sry for not being a manga-f'' who is just posting here complaining about everything which was "so much better in the manga ZOMG!" and making "fun" of people saying stuff like: "hihi see that fool? he doesn't know a thing *giggle*" who have less information because they were probably missing in the anime or didn't even occur yet.
    I watch the Anime too and I like to throw in my hay penny of some sense every now and then. yeah I thrive off making people feel stupid... you guessed it!

I could go on saying that it's fine if it's better in the manga and that we feel glad you tell us sometimes (especially if some stuff wern't dicussed in the anime).... and about that this is exactly one of the points I'm criticising about Abdula's posts (using manga-knowledge) but since you don't even try to give reasons related to the anime unlike him, it isn't even worth it and also, not topic related..
    Ehh, its topic related... I just dont go back and find the exact examples for people who cant remember shit... us people with decent memories (my short term is shot btw) can remember the stuff happening just not the who and when part.

last time I checked, this was the Naruto-Anime discussion... so discuss things which happened in the anime
    Last time I checked naruto isnt a religion, its a damned tv show... stop with the hitler attitude of tryin to keep shit in order, last time I checked youre no mod. If a mod wants to come in here and assert it, well fine... but coming from you its just fuel to the flames.
    I don't even give a shit about whether I'm right or wrong in the end (and thx for telling me that I'm wrong which is a spoiler itself btw) I simply have fun discussing things like this with others speculating about every single possibility, but if we really want to discuss things here, do it on the anime level or just ignore it...
    more evidence you need to join the debate team and gtfo the message boards

On topic: Another reason it pissed me off to stretch out the hidan vs shika-asuma fight... made the duo seem weak, particularly shika's kagemane (or whatever that version is called) no jutsu :P
    Last edited by Kagemane_no_Jutsu; Sun, 09-28-2008 at 11:44 PM.

With all the negative I feel I have to say I enjoyed the episode. I saw the Rasengan thing coming for a while now so I didn't have a problem with that and the fight was sweet imo. Asuma's last move (or rather his face...) was animated in a strange way but beyond that I had a great time watching it.

I don't watch this show expecting an epiphany on how to solve world hunger though, so I think I might be working with different standards than some of you complaining...

Seriously, this, "I'm right, but I can't show you why cause its not in the anime yet" bullshit has got to stop!

We're trying to have a fucking conversation here between people who don't necessarily read the manga and you keep doing that shit.

What part of "We don't want to be spoiled" do you not fucking understand?

We're sitting here, trying to enjoy piecing shit together with just that information that we have, you know, just like you manga readers do in the...wait for it...MANGA THREADS! And everytime you do you gotta pop your face in here and go "nope, that's not it, and your stupid for thinking that." Well that's the fucking end of it because we know you read the manga and we know when you do that its because the manga already answered it, so whats the point of us even talking about it anymore?

It's not fucking fair for you to come in here and treat people like idiots because they don't have the same information you do, and whats worse, you gotta stomp all over any discussion we were having with each other!

Fucking....RAAAGH! FUCK!
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Mon, 09-29-2008 at 03:44 AM.

Nah lets not... you only "argue" for the sake of arguing, which is stupid. This isn't Debate Team Forums, its Naruto... my evidence? You're debating whether or not ninjas can sense chakra, which anyone that has watched the show and absorbs it is well aware of. So either you watch the show and forget what you watched a little later on, or I'm right. But when you talk in absolutes about a tv show, its hard to believe the first one.
    I showed a lot of examples were people weren't able to sense each other and as I said 2 times before, in (nearly) all cases they were able to sense another prensence was when ninja's were fighting and leaking chakra

I watch the Anime too and I like to throw in my hay penny of some sense every now and then. yeah I thrive off making people feel stupid... you guessed it!
    yes you do

Last time I checked naruto isnt a religion, its a damned tv show... stop with the hitler attitude of tryin to keep shit in order, last time I checked youre no mod. If a mod wants to come in here and assert it, well fine... but coming from you its just fuel to the flames.
    Wow, amazing.. actually everything has absolutely nothing to do with me acting like a mod but just because I'm not a mod doesn't mean I like getting spoilers from a retard like you.

btw lulz @ the hitler flame.

and what has everything to do with naruto being a religion or not?

You know whats funny Kray. I just finished telling Kagemane that you only started having a problem with me when you found out I read the manga
    and you know that this is just normal? otherwise you wouldn't have this "all knowing attitude" like you do right now... and I'm just trying to sum up the points people have when they disagree with you.

because you make them look like it makes no sense, but when I show you examples were "this and that" happened you come with "I can't tell you now why this is so, but keep watching you will see I'm right"

~~~Duuuuuuuuurrrrrr
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Mon, 09-29-2008 at 04:03 AM.

I agree with DarthEnder. Kagemane and Abdula are being huge manga-prophet fags. If you know you're right due to proof that happened in the anime, then fine. But if you know you're right due to something that hasn't happened yet, then just drop it.

Seriously, you guys are like a bunch of kids with your egos...it's just an anime series.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I guess thats the difference between perception and reality huh. I mean you guys just think we're being manga prophets so therefore we are. Its rather sad actually.

Anyway, there is proof that actually happened in the anime, DBZ gave the example of Oro knowing Team Kakashi was hiding in the bushes and there is no way he could have known that unless he could sense them. I can even remember Naruto sensing Zabuza hiding in the bushes in one of the first episodes of the series and throwing a kunai at him and Zabuza using a substitution jutsu and switching with a white rabbit or Kakashi sensing that Gaara was watching him while he was training Sasuke. Hell how many times have they used the line, "Come out, I know you're there" How do you think they know they are there. Heck even in the Chuunin exam when Baki and Kabuto sensed that the examiner guy was watching them and Baki killed him.

KrayZ doesn't even deny that there are instances where ninjas have been able to sense each other he is just arguing semantics.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Seriously, this, "I'm right, but I can't show you why cause its not in the anime yet" bullshit has got to stop!
    This line right here proves that it doesn't even matter what we say or what proof there actually is. This is all that goes through your minds. Its quite pathetic. I don't even see how me saying ninjas can sense each other became such a bug fuss, when it is something that was already established even if it isn't explicitly said. For the most part we all knew Naruto couldn't use a rasengan with one hand or he would have done so even if that wasn't explicitly said. Just so you guys know that line with Naruto saying he can't use one hand, was never in the manga but its so well established that the anime guys actually put it in.

Hell if I say ninjas can walk on walls but I don't post a clip of a scene where it happened in the anime are you guys going to accuse me of being a manga prophet. What if I say there is more to Akatsuki than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    It's not fucking fair for you to come in here and treat people like idiots because they don't have the same information you do, and whats worse, you gotta stomp all over any discussion we were having with each other!
    What the hell are you talking about. This is my point you guys don't have a leg to stand on you're just griping about manga readers posting in the anime threads which is ridiculous and the only one stomping all over any discussion is KrayZ.

Anyway next time I talk about something thats already been established in the anime, I'll make sure and find out exactly where it happened so you can guys can all see it. Because then you won't be able to say that we don't have the same information.

Until next time peeps.

Sorry we aren't all as subtle as you are Assertn.
    Last edited by Abdula; Mon, 09-29-2008 at 11:29 AM.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I too agree with the assertion that Kagemane and Abdula are acting like manga prophets and/or jackasses. Even if the examples which they claim demonstrate their points happened in the anime both admit they can't be bothered to remember and cite the actual events that support the conclusions they've drawn. But both seem to feel justified in demanding people honor their conclusions as doctrine and attack people for disagreeing with those conclusions on the basis that their conclusions MUST be right. Its as if they think their memories and deductive abilities are infallible and their messages are beyond the need for tangible support. If I didn't know better I'd think they were both raised Catholic or something.

That said, it's not anyone's place to tell them how they ought to make their points. If they think they are above giving evidence then fine. It falls to the rest of us to judge for ourselves whether to accept their opinions as the "Word of God" or to doubt it until definitive evidence is introduced. Unfortunately, Gotwoot is no longer moderated so manga prophets can just bounce into anime threads and go "I think X, oh and I read the manga" which gives them false credibility and makes X seem like a fact even when no evidence has been produced. Since no one is going to mod these boards there's no way to stop the doubt that potential manga prophecy casts over all the threads here so I would recommend anyone who actually wants to discuss the Naruto anime without having to deal with manga prophecies just go to another forum, this one just isn't for you anymore.

Oh and for the record I'm a manga reader and Abdula does not ever speak for me. Believing anything he says when he feels too good to provide support is about as smart as believing that drinking the magic koolaid will transport you up to the mothership.

EDIT: As I was typing Abdula has provided compelling support from the anime for his most point and I no longer have no gripe with him over this particular issue. However I believe the problem I outlined still exists. I personally don't trust all the manga readers on this forum not to abuse their manga knowledge or false credability again at some point and stand by my recommendation that those who desire only to discuss the Naruto anime in the context of the Naruto anime avoid Gotwoot's Naruto Anime Discussion thread.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Mon, 09-29-2008 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    But both seem to feel justified in demanding people honor their conclusions as doctrine and attack people for disagreeing with those conclusions on the basis that their conclusions MUST be right. Its as if they think their memories and deductive abilities are infallible and their messages are beyond the need for tangible support. If I didn't know better I'd think they were both raised Catholic or something.
    This is going to be my last post here because really this is tiring. I'll just say one thing. I never attacked anyone, infact it was KrayZ who attacked me, no one seems to see that and I don't expect anyone to accept what I say as doctrine that is just foolish. I even agreed to say that I was wrong just so we can all move on but that wasn't enough for KrayZ either and at no point in this thread did I or anyone else say I'm right because the manga said so. I think you guys are pathetic and like I've said many many times, no one ever had a single problem with discussing anything with me until they found out I was a manga reader. Before then I used to argue even the most ridiculous things here with people and no one had a problem. I even got into a big argument with Jessper once, that earned me a warning.

Anyway you guys are entitled to believe that, he is a manga reader so everything he posts is him being a manga prophet if you want even though I think its completely ridiculous, and if you just stop long enough to think about what I post, it would make sense. Anyway later peeps. I still can't believe this all happened because I was trying to clear something up and then I get attacked by a freaking Nazi but yet I'm the bad guy. Naruto fans, gotta love em

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    EDIT: As I was typing Abdula has provided compelling support from the anime for his most point and I no longer have no gripe with him over this particular issue. However I believe the problem I outlined still exists. I personally don't trust all the manga readers on this forum not to abuse their manga knowledge or false credability again at some point and stand by my recommendation that those who desire only to discuss the Naruto anime in the context of the Naruto Anime avoid Gotwoot's Naruto Anime Discussion thread.
    As I said before the reason I didn't provide proof was not for lack of evidence. It was just lazyness and I don't know why you would encourage people not to come to the anime discussion threads. If it'll help things out I'll leave which I have done at least twice before and each time I stop posting someone asks me to start again. Seriously its impossible to satisfy you guys.
    Last edited by Abdula; Mon, 09-29-2008 at 02:28 PM.
    Sapphire is awesome!

This line right here proves that it doesn't even matter what we say or what proof there actually is. This is all that goes through your minds. Its quite pathetic
    I don't have a problem with you arguing a point using facts in evidence. Really.

But the instant something like
    This I can explain easy enough but just keep watching and you should get it
    or

gets posted, you guys aren't discussing or arguing or debating anymore. You are spoiling. Because you are flat out saying "I'm right. The manga shows I'm right. Soon the anime will too. So stop arguing with me." And that's pretty much the end of anything we can say on the matter because, whats the point of talking about it any more, you've spoiled the answer.

You have this idea that you're not doing what we're accusing you of doing, but those quotes above are the EXACT moments you guys are doing it.

I'm really tempted to go to the manga forum and start reading the chapter threads that represent these episodes in the anime to see if you guys were this "smart" when it was in the manga and you didn't know what was coming up yet.