Thread: Bleach 188

Bleach 188

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b188.torrent

The saga continues...

No more Bleach til October 7th. At that time, it will move into it's new slot on, Tuesdays.
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 09-17-2008 at 08:39 PM.

They never said no ep until oct 7... they just announced new time slot.
    And since Nell announced it, I think its back to the normal storyline... thus... one 2 more filler episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    They never said no ep until oct 7... they just announced new time slot.
    And since Nell announced it, I think its back to the normal storyline... thus... one 2 more filler episodes.
    I wasn't going by the anime, I was going by the TV Tokyo website. The website says 9月24日の放送はお休みです。Which translates into September 24, the broadcast is on hiatus. It has 189 listed for 10/7. 第189話 堕ちた死神の誇り 2008年10月7日放送, The 189-story Fallen Shinigami's Pride broadcast Oct. 7, 2008.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/bleach/

I assume that 189 will be the last filler, since the new OP and ED start with 190.
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 09-18-2008 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    No more Bleach til October 7th. At that time, it will move into it's new slot on, Tuesdays.
    Thanks, I generally only visit GotWoot when dealing with Bleach so it is great to have a heads-up on these things.

Well, that fight was *kinda* cool. You kinda knew that the shinigami suppression wasn't going to effect Hichigo.

I don't think ending the filler now would be such a great idea. It would just lead to more filler a little while down the road. There aren't that many fights left in the arc they cut away from, maybe 12 episodes if they [i]really[i] stretch it. Then the next arc is rather short and only good for maybe 5 episodes and we're right back to needing fillers.

Er, no, I'd REALLY much rather they put the next filler...you know...BETWEEN manga arcs. Even if the Hueco Mundo arc only goes for another 12 episodes, they need to do it, THEN go back into fillers.

I thought the fight was lethargic. When they finally (oh yeah...) decided to use Hichigo it should have been something more spirited. Like instant asskicking.

Oh, well, let's rejoice that the end of fillers seems to be near, even with airing pauses.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    I wasn't going by the anime, I was going by the TV Tokyo website. The website says 9月24日の放送はお休みです。Which translates into September 24, the broadcast is on hiatus. It has 189 listed for 10/7. 第189話 堕ちた死神の誇り 2008年10月7日放送, The 189-story Fallen Shinigami's Pride broadcast Oct. 7, 2008.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/bleach/

I assume that 189 will be the last filler, since the new OP and ED start with 190.
    Ah, I see. Good info. My bad then. Thanks.

I wish they would just finish this already. Its getting ridiculous with all the plot holes and general not making any sense.

For example, Ichigo's mask seemed to last quite long and he was taking his time with it, why arent any captain's coming to help, why is the captain commander just standing being useless (i'm sure he could kill amagai in a second if he wanted to), how can weaklings like lurichio & co. stand around amagai's and ichigo's reiatsu and why is the hollow ichigo being weak and useless unlike in the current not filler arc.

Uhh... I know filler is annoying but... did you even see the part where Amagai's 'bakkoutou' canceled the power of Shinigami's Zanpaktou? Ichigo is fighing only with his Hollowfication power and the Sou-taichou can't do much, unless he resorted to fists.

But yes, the mask did last too much. Like the supposed 23 seconds he used against Grimmjaw.

yeah, even in "anime time" Ichigo has been wearing the mask for quite a long time. Namek proportions.

The rants about fillers being bad are getting old.

Maybe the mask lasts longer in Soul Society. You know, spirit particles and everything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Maybe the mask lasts longer in Soul Society. You know, spirit particles and everything.
    Maybe this filler just sucks balls?

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    Maybe this filler just sucks balls?
    The mask lasted more than an episode against Grimmjow didn't it?

Yes, the filler is bad though.

Blog Entries
    Everything about it sucks yeah, even the releases are bad. I mean cmon, Amagai's bankai is almost completely similar to his shikai, a flower power zampaktou and a couple of punching gloves...

LAME!!! I'm tired of this stupid Amagai fighting using the same style as Chad. Fire coming out from his arm or whatever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yapchagi
    LAME!!! I'm tired of this stupid Amagai fighting using the same style as Chad. Fire coming out from his arm or whatever.
    Pls dont compare chad's awesome skeleton arm shield and hand of the devil to this pathetic fire show