Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: True Blood

Pam's clothes threw me off a lot...I wasn't expecting her to be dressed like a Mary Kay lady.

Saw the episode last night and I have to say im glad there was more action. Also anyone notice how bad ass he sounds? He sounds just like Gambit off of the old X-Men cartoon series, but man to think his accent was fake. He also had an array of vampire sex tapes which was pretty funny and now we gotta wait till the next season .
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    New season coming June 14th !! WOOOT

IDK what I was watching last night, but they advertised the upcoming season. I'm more excited about entourage though.

Nice, i still havent completed the first seasons tho, might save the few eps i have left and watch em in a row when the new season starts to catch me up a little :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Here's a little something to get us in the mood for Jun 14.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLkQnotUD7g

I had forgotten how much I hate Sookie. Yeah Sookie, that's right, run alone into that deep dark forest when you live in a world full of vampires and dangerous creepy crawlies. I will sadistically feel pleasure when she experiences the imminent emotional and physical pain that awaits her (because of her stupid conceited actions)!!

Yayyyy can't wait for season 2!!<3
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

pretty excited, especially since the only show i'm currently watching on tv regularly is TMZ.

They have a recap of season 1 on HBO's on demand, watched it last week and it refreshed my memory a little. I think it sucks that Lafayette is gone, he brought alot to the show.

That was a great opening episode!

I like how it picks up where the 1st season left off exactly, made me want to rewatch season 1

Jounin
    HELL YEAH! Lafayette is alive bitches! I just hope they don't show him right now to just have Eric kill him off. But i can't see how they can kill him of since he is the most interesting and awesome character on this show. I think once they will discuss his crime and possible punishment he will get out of it alive. But the vampire that he got his blood from did it voluntary so i think the crime he committed is not of any real significance. Or maybe the only reason they have him is because they are trying to find out what happened to the vampire and they think Lafayette is somehow involved.

And i just love that new vampire Bill sired, Jessica or whatever her name was. She has some big potential to be one of the more entertaining characters on this show. I don't think i have ever liked a spoiled, stuckup and annoying character on any show but she somehow makes it awesome.

As for Jason getting in to this Church of the Sun i just getting the feeling I'm gonna get really annoyed at the whole thing. Hope he snaps out of it in 4-5 episodes. Don't wanna see him like this the whole season.

Just loved how Terry manned up and stood up for his friends and sent those fat fuckers out of the dinner. True Lafayette-spirit.

Maryann and her connection with Sam seem like it will be an interesting thing. I wonder what she is to begin with. And why she has taken an interest in Tara and that other guy. She seem awfully keen on getting them together. And how she slapped that servant for bringing those towels. Maybe she is some kind of creature that feeds on sexual energy. Because she gives of a strong sexual aura. And was Tara and the guy smoking pot? I like Maryann's "free spirit parenting".

And i just love how Eric manhandled and dismembered that redneck after getting the cross in the face. I don't like how crosses work on vampires though. Because that gives credit to the fact that they are the work of the devil and that god hates them. And that makes what the Church of the Sun lectures right. I like that they have weakpoints like sunlight and stuff but stuff that are associate with god like crosses and holy water are not things i would like to be part of it. Would be cool if they explained it like it was a silver cross and they are weak against silver. But i have a feeling they will let it go on as if vampires all weaknesses comes from god related things.

it wasn't the cross that hurt eric, it was the fact that it was made out of silver.

I was glad lafayette was alive too... in the preview for the upcoming episodes he asks eric to turn him into a vampire!!

Man, Sookie sucks... but that last scene more than made up for it.

I think Sookie will make up for it later in the season. The last season was pretty traumatic for her, so I can understand why she was being a twit most of this episode. She still owes Eric a lot, through the arrangement with Bill. I'm sort of wondering why Eric isn't using her to interrogate his captives, but then again she would know most of these people, and she could probably "hear" Lafayette from the basement.

Maryann has a lot of religious idols in her home, I can't help but feel she's trying to be (or actually is) some sort of goddess or something like that. Maybe more like a demon in the end, but one who fancies herself a deity.

I agree with all of you, and Anna Pasquin's rack is exquisite! Also, Maryanne seems like a succubus to me, or like something similar. Notice how she got all flustered when Tara and Eggs were about to get it on.

Oh gawd, epic, epic episode.

I didn't even recognize Lafayette until they showed him a second time. And don't even ask about the redneck dude who killed those vamps. Either way that whole storyline is freaking awesome. Moving prison wat? Sounds like something that you would see in Lost. Either way the fact that Lafayette isn't sorry for anything he did was awesome as well as his expression when fire-redneck tearily admitted to getting a BJ when he was younger.

OF COURSE Eric wouldn't bring morally uptight Sookie to interrogate captive, scared, and feces covered humans. Obviously Eric has enough evidence to not need her anyway.

Sookie - the main character remains the most annoying character in the entire series, the only words spoken to her boyfriend being whines about this or that: "OMG my boyfriend killed my pedophile uncle who violated me in my weak and defenseless childhood years! I never expected that to happen!" Being a straight girl and all, I didn't get anything from the naked-sookie-yay-boobies sex scene... Moar Eric fanservice please! (Would not oppose to Pam-service either [Pam-service being Pam standing around in high class clothing looking sophisticated])

Terra and Guitar Boy's caregiver is obviously a succubus of some sort. I guessing the servant was that random warthog she was standing next to. I guess warthog-servant blocked the kiss as a passive aggressive act against succubus?

So the only mystery that remains is who ripped voodoo ladies heart out..
    Last edited by Sapphire; Mon, 06-15-2009 at 11:58 PM.

have you seen where the guy who plays eric is going to be Thor >?

He's out of the running, Chris Hemsworth is going to be Thor. You may have seen him as Kirk's dad in Star Trek.

oh... IMDB said he was going to be thor. I found it because I was looking for iron man 2 release estimate and was like... wtf is SL Jackson doing ?! I thought Nick Fury was white, but I welcome SL to bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    oh... IMDB said he was going to be thor. I found it because I was looking for iron man 2 release estimate and was like... wtf is SL Jackson doing ?! I thought Nick Fury was white, but I welcome SL to bring it on.
    Its based on Ultimate Nick Fury, which is in turn based on Samuel L.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Nick_Fury

But ill get back on topic....

I do wonder what in the hell Maryanne wants with Sam...maybe she had his baby or something, and she's after that child support.

This episode was so badass I'm gunna watch it again