Thread: DDL for Canadians

DDL for Canadians

I've been using Lolipower for my anime releases for the past year or so, and it was truly an excellent site. As of today (Sept 7), they've banned all downloads from Canada. We can still access the site, just not the download section or any of the download servers.

Just wondering... Are there any other DDL sites that put up new releases all the time (i.e. updated 24/7)? It really saddens me that I can no longer use Lolipower. I might have to resort to IRC or torrents if there isn't a viable DDL alternative.

Are you sure it's still banned? Because from what I'm reading they unbanned it. Try again.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    That site looks pretty good. I don't see any links though, and they mentioned some sort of "system". Is there a client or something?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    Are you sure it's still banned? Because from what I'm reading they unbanned it. Try again.
    Yeah they just unbanned Canada. I guess the admin was just trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    That site looks pretty good. I don't see any links though, and they mentioned some sort of "system". Is there a client or something?
    The links are those loli icons under the file names. Each loli is a different server.

Blog Entries
    Dam that website is awesome, thx for the tip BoC

Know where i can get One Piece on direct download too?

If you're downloading Instantz Noobs' subs, then you can just grab them from their IRC channel (#instantz@irc.rizon.net). Their distro is pretty good.