Thread: Anime One R.O.D. Where can I get it?

Anime One R.O.D. Where can I get it?

Well, I was putting today many of my anime into dvds. Got a long list of Fansub Anime I've downloaded over many many years. If I like them, I got a buy them as soon as I see them on the stores. But, when I was checking one of my old anime I've got, ROD TV, I notice that the files got corrupted. Seems like my old External hdd is getting old T_T. Well, I cant see the episodes of ROD that I had from the Anime One Release. I was wondering if anyone know if there is still a torrent alive or any megaupload link or rapid share. I will be very thankful. ^_^
    Thnks ^_^

KickAssAnime has ripped it. I'd suggest getting it from them (directly or from Boxtorrents, whatever you prefer).

The problem is that KAA does DVD rip from the publish house. I am really looking for the fansub version of Aone. Is it possible for anyone to megaupload it or rapidshare or make a torrent ._.?

Could anyone help me ^_^? If possible a megaupload link or some torrent, please ^^ for the Anime One Version of Read or die ^^. Please.!!!^^

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I can't find Aone torrents anywhere.

Certified Dead.

KAA's your best bet dude.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    I can't find Aone torrents anywhere.

Certified Dead.

KAA's your best bet dude.
    No ._. Please . Anyone have this? Could you upload it at boxtorrent or Datorrent?
    Please ._.?

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    AnimeOne fansub versions shouldn't be distributed, as the R1's have been out for ages. You probably aren't gonna find it.

We've been getting enough C&D's from anime companies and others lately, so I think that's not one to resurrect (as is the case of any series that's already got R1's out).

Blitz looks good