Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 512

I'm holding on to my original idea, that Kuma sends them off to a cryogentic tube (Matrix style) at Vegapunk's lab. he asks them that question so they'll 'sleep' in peace while Vega conducts experiments on them.

also. according to chapter 467 (are you guys making sure to get volume versions?) we should see a certain 'professor' explaining about the devil fruits in the near future.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    According to chapter 467 (are you guys making sure to get volume versions?) we should see a certain 'professor' explaining about the devil fruits in the near future.
    Chapter 467 is the fight between the zombie that stole Brooks shadow and Zoro so I don't know what you mean by volume versions or a certain "professor". If you're going to list it, make sure everyone or at least the majority has the correct chapters. And I don't think we'll ever get an explanation on how they work, ever. Even if chopper meets Vegapunk and begs him more than he he did Hogback, I don't think we'll get one out of him. If that's not the professor you're referring too, than I don't know who it is you're talking about. Honestly I don't care about how they work, I care more about if they just do. Knowing how they work or what they to the body of the person who eats them (yes even logia users) doesn't make OP as a whole any better to me. I don't either way and as matter of fact. I don't want to know.

and so said DBZ, "let there be proof", and proof become, from the core it was manifest, black on white, written (and illustrated) by he who carries the pirate's arm.

#null@irchighway.net
    go there, get volume versions, read Oda's rumblings.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    and so said DBZ, "let there be proof", and proof become, from the core it was manifest, black on white, written (and illustrated) by he who carries the pirate's arm.

#null@irchighway.net
    go there, get volume versions, read Oda's rumblings.
    I don't suppose you'd have anything legible, would you?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by docdan63
    Ok you know what gang up on me and form your little Aokiji love circle, I don't care. I just htink he's really really really tall (an Admiral trait) and that he has a good logia. If Oda strips him from his power and goes back in time to show him before he ate his fruit, and he still can hold his own, or even before he grew to 9 feet tall, then I'll agree with you guys. That is the only way I'll agree with you though.
    Um don't you think you're just being stubborn Dan because that is just ridiculous and no one is ganging up one you.

BTW here is where the government said it
    http://img39.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0000303/19.jpg
    Didn't remember that.

Anyway, I actually don't think Zoro went to ID. I think Kuma reads their mind, and takes them wherever they think of. I don't know if someone mentioned it before, but back when he visited Moria on the ship he asked the same thing to Moria and he shrugged it off saying he knows how the fellow shichibukai's powers work. So he probably didn't think of anything. And also, no one ever says anything when Kuma asks them. The only other way is one of two things happening

1 Kuma sends them all to someplace mandatory by Vegapunks orders
    2 he reads they minds and sends them wherever they want to be sent based on what they think of
    3 totally random but, he might send them someplace to heal up after a beating
    Mind reading? Uh okay I'll buy that, lets give even more weird attributes to Kuma.

I think if the thought thing is true, I think he sent Zoro to wherever Mihawk is to fight him. It makes sense. He's wanted another shot this whole time with him and has been coming up with new more powerful moves along the way ever since he owned him on that island and gave him that scar.
    No for one thing Zoro is badly injured, I don't think he ever got the chance to heal properly from his first encounter with Mihawk and he has just accumulated alot more injuries since then. Secondly I don't think he has any interest in meeting Mihawk now because he just isn't ready. Zoro wants to raise his level of swordsmanship to that of Mihawk's before they meet again and he knows that he is nowhere near that level yet.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

sorry, I forgot that Imageshack resizes everything.
    here's the page in readable version

I think Sentoumaru's just strong. Even if he had seastone and cancelled out Luffy's rubber abilities, he was destroying him. There's a reason Luffy screamed that as they are they had no chance of beating those 3 (which then showed their portraits).

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Yeah right. Zoro knows he isn't ready to fight Mihawk. He realized it when he took all of Luffy's "damage" after the Moria fight. Luffy got utterly beat to shit -- Zoro didn't realize how much Luffy suffers to protect them all.