Thread: Bleach Chapter 323

Bleach Chapter 323

Last edited by Splash!; Fri, 08-29-2008 at 12:52 AM.

Pretty fast chapter, but I can't complain. The faster they get through these cannon fodder fights, the quicker we'll get to the more important ones.

I actually liked that chapter...that was a decent fight; although I can't say i enjoy the format...

These protecting-pillars fighting scenes are boring. This is just a way to prolong the story for 2 - 3 months longer. Around 2 - 3 weeks for each pillar fighting scene.

Otherwise it would have skipped to the point, captains vs. espadas, which is what we all want to see.

Yes thats true, they did the same thing in the SS arc but I actually enjoyed this fight. By no means was it anything spectacular and I would much rather be watching some arrancar-vaizard action but Izuru's fights are pretty good.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Jounin
    I do hope Izuru chopped his head of. That would make him one of the first in Bleach to know how to act in war.

This was the first chapter that I can say I enjoyed since the Pendulum chapters. It didn't really count much towards the story, but it was at least entertaining and the dialogue wasn't as corny as the last few chapter.

it was a good chapter but i was hoping to see Izuru Bankai for a change and i hope that the 69 guy show at least his 1st release that i think we haven't seen yet and a bankai would be great.

Blog Entries
    I liked this chapter. The outcome of the battle was obvious as hell but the way how Izuru went all sadistic on his ass and chopped his head off was pure win.