Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 320

Bleach Chapter 320

SleepyFans - Online Viewing - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/320/

SleepyFans - Direct Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL2L1JTL

Binktopia - Online Viewing - http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...0/page001.html

Binktopia - Direct Download - http://dl01.mangashare.com/downloads...nktopia%5D.zip

Binktopia - Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/l0jqjt

Binktopia - MegaUpload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZJA6KIE
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 08-01-2008 at 11:18 AM.

Queen of the roses? Gosh...this is getting pretty gay :s

Oh man..thats almost as bad as that pic that was banned from the "hottest girl and code geass" thread.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

That was a really terrible chapter.......
    Is it just me or is each chapter worse than the previous one? And that's saying alot considering how bad the last few chapters have been.

So far all the espada, apart from Ulquiorra and maybe GrimmJow have been pretty pathetic. At this point, nobody wants to see fraccions fighting lieutenant level shinigami.

After finally getting on the right track with the minus chapters, where is this manga going?

I was half expecting that the ugly guy will release and turn into an actually bisho-girly-fuck character...

at least Gin shows up and acts like a somewhat human being...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

tell me i didnt see that! tell me i didnt see that >.<...
    o well, it happened... weird that we have two spining sword attack in the same week in two different mangas (not so different right now >.>)

What the fuck is kubo doing....

Only good page was the one with Gin. The rest was bad.

Come out Kubo... kill all these useless characters and bring the Vaizard back.

Seriously... is he competing with Kishimoto to see who makes the worst chapter?

Kubo is definitely winning.

Bleach never fails to disappoint... atleast for the past 5 weeks.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I don't know this chapter takes the cake. The flash back pendulum chapters really got my hopes up. But this chapter was pretty pathetic.

Does anyone suspects that Naruto writer and Bleach writer switched places with this chapters?

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Maybe Kubo and Kishimoto are actually the same writers. That would explain why coincidentally both series started becoming worse after their halfway points.

Quote Originally Posted by Death13a
    Does anyone suspects that Naruto writer and Bleach writer switched places with this chapters?
    i dont see why... both mangas sucked this week...

I laughed ... seriously.

I found parts of this manga funny, I guess cause I could picture it animated and yeah. But anyhow, nothing truly exciting, and like many of you said ... lacking.

Blog Entries
    Omg.... Is Kubo even trying anymore?? That last arrancar looks like a fucking sailormoon ffs!

And again i have no idea if Gin really is a bad guy or not...

if you wanna think like that, then we can even say that aizen maybe is the good guy, trying to get more power to to able to kill the "evil" royal king... (if its ever get like this that would be so fucking lame)

There is still the chance that Gin has actually been hypnotized this whole time. He seemed to be a genuinely nice guy in the flashbacks Matsumoto had of him.

you mean other than what Aizen said, Gin himself said, ( the general creepiness of him), the fact that he's working for the baddies (and didn't kill Ichigo on the spot back in SS), and him killing the 3rd seat of the division on his first day?

that's going to take the bullshit into a new level of shit. Seriously.

also, GIn is never 'nice guy', that's some brain damage you're suffering from.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    you mean other than what Aizen said, Gin himself said, ( the general creepiness of him), the fact that he's working for the baddies (and didn't kill Ichigo on the spot back in SS), and him killing the 3rd seat of the division on his first day?

that's going to take the bullshit into a new level of shit. Seriously.

also, GIn is never 'nice guy', that's some brain damage you're suffering from.
    they actually needed ichigo & co to enter to the shinigami school/castle/thing, so aizen could fake his own death and blame it to them... wasnt it something like that?