Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 320

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    What the fuck is kubo doing....
    Hanging out in gay bars

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross
    they actually needed ichigo & co to enter to the shinigami school/castle/thing, so aizen could fake his own death and blame it to them... wasnt it something like that?
    yes, that's what I meant.
    a good captain would have killed Ichigo on the spot, ridding SS from whichever enemy comes by. at that time, they had no reason to question him about anything.

Gin, being an evil number two of Aizen, didn't Kill Ichigo, and therefore, probably is not under any kind of mind controlling\ altering\ clouding effect.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

My point was that Aizen could have hypnotized Gin on day one when he graduated. It would make sense to get another strong "genius" under your control if you wanted to do what Aizen wanted. The fact that Gin didn't kill Ichigo could just be because he was hypnotized at the time. I agree that it's a long shot but pointing to words and actions that took place after the possible hypnosis can in no way disprove it.
    As for Gin never being nice, he stopped for no reason and with a big smile offered Matsumoto some food and took her to the academy with him. That sounds pretty nice to me.

Um is something wrong with you guys. Its been established Gin is a bad guy, he isn't under any hypnosis either and yes he may be nice but being nice doesn't make him good. I wonder what makes you guys think someone isn't a bad guy because they happen to be nice, we've seen plenty of nice bad guys.

I wonder about the rational of you guys when you start saying things like that, oh and Aizen's hypnosis doesn't work that way.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

by the way,where is yami and the other young retarded espada? are they with Uluquira gaurding Aizen palace?.

Blog Entries
    K so good guy may not be the best term but you have to admit that we've seen some fucking ambiguous behave from his part.

There's the stuff DBZ has already mentioned but what about the flashbacks from matsumoto and the look he gave her when he escaped SS, that time when he was in the "control room" in HM and shouldn't have been and "im glad my second officer is alright" bullshit.

There's probably more to his character than meets the eye.

Right so he likes her and he likes whats his name Kira. That doesn't mean he is a good guy. Hey Aizen liked Momo, heck he liked her so much that he attempted to kill her just so she wouldn't have to live with the fact that he was a bad guy and all the psychological repercussions that it would cause.

I believe I mentioned this before but good and evil aren't as well defined as black and white. Its all shades of gray and you just have to be able to tell which is which. The fact that he is nice doesn't mean he is good. Aizen is nice too and I don't think any of you are going to question whether he is a good guy or not. Then there is Tosen, if you think there is more to Gin than meets the eye then what do you have to say about Tosen. He is more complex than Gin is, he still thinks he is a good guy and he is on the path of true justice, and he has done a number of nice things too.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    Well we already know why Tousen fights for but Gin we're not quite as sure, i'm quite confident that we'll see quite an interesting backstory when we finally start talking about gin's past.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    No one knows why Tousen fights, he's a self-absorbed sociopath
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Blog Entries
    Exactly, he fights for his own distorted idea of what justice really is.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I don't think he believes in justice of any sort, he just uses it as an excuse so he can do whatever the hell he wants and justify it to himself and/or those around him.

Why are black people always so horribly portrayed in mangas anyway? The only one I remember liking is Dutch from Black Lagoon. He was a badass.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    I don't think he believes in justice of any sort, he just uses it as an excuse so he can do whatever the hell he wants and justify it to himself and/or those around him.
    I agree.

Why are black people always so horribly portrayed in mangas anyway? The only one I remember liking is Dutch from Black Lagoon. He was a badass.
    I ask myself that question all the time and yeah Dutch is cool and all but I happen to like Tosen.
    Sapphire is awesome!

This felt like a filler arc with such gay ass fucking characters... Bleach is turning into shit