Thread: Bleach 182

You know what, I don't believe for a second that the new Captain is really a good guy.

I bet that second weapon he has, the tuning fork looking thing, is one of them living weapons the badguys use.

Well, eventually this Amagai dude will be out of the picture soon. Afterall, he's just a filler character.
    He's not weak, but he's not that strong anyway. He's a no body. Just get him out asap and get back to the real story.

I figured for sure when the fight started we would have a "To Be Continued".

I'm a sucker for sword releases so I didn't hate this episode too much. =)

It's somewhat ironic it's again Kira who is being used by the wicked guys. Assuming the script writing monkeys really are so out of ideas that Amagai is inevitably a new major villain in a sheep's disguise like Aizan was in the past. All the hints could of course be there just to lead the audience astray but after these sluggish and uninspiring episodes I'm a bit hesitant to trust the script too much.

Really, they could have had a lot sharper fight between Ichigo and Soi Fong. Too bad Ichigo didn't want to fight. He should take a lesson or two from Kenpachi.

Blog Entries
    Wow the bleach threads have been lively lately...

Anyone knows how long till the filler finally ends?