Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: What I don't get...

What I don't get is, why is Abdula suddenly visible in the currently active users list? Is this the first big change of Obama's presidency?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

If you were paying attention you would have noticed it two days ago and not, just now.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

So you went by the entrance polls instead of waiting for the actual election to conclude?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

What I don't get is why you think this has anything to do with the election.
    Sapphire is awesome!

They seem to coincide is all. I've never believed in coincidences. There are causes and there are effects.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Imagine if Abdula was Obama IRL....

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I've always imagined that's what he looks like, thin and black, but with glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I've always imagined that's what he looks like, thin and black, but with glasses.
    I imagine he'd also look sickly. What with having every illness known to man and all.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    I imagine he'd also look sickly. What with having every illness known to man and all.
    Abdula has AIDS?

One of his other diseases cancels out the effects of AIDS. If we could figure out which, we could make a vaccine and be rich.

I don't get why every time I approach my weight loss goals, I start eating indiscriminately again. I've almost gotten rid of this slight pooch of a belly, but this morning I had two (small) eclairs with my omelet, 3 strips of bacon, kiwi, and juice box. 700 calorie breakfasts followed by 3 hours of sitting on my ass in the office will not help me achieve my fitness targets.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    One of his other diseases cancels out the effects of AIDS. If we could figure out which, we could make a vaccine and be rich.

As for your diet, I guess it all comes down to self control.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

My diet's been fluctuating too.

Yesterday and two days before, I skipped breakfast and lunch, then had a small dinner.

I between those days, I had 4 Instant Noodles for lunch. I thought I was too old for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Imagine if Abdula was Obama IRL....
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Abdula has AIDS?
    Oh wow. You guys do realize that this is General Discussion right.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I don't get how I got a knot in my hair. Not in a bunch of hair, but a single strand of hair. It was probably only 4cm long as well. What the?

I don't get how I got a knot in my hair. Not in a bunch of hair, but a single strand of hair. It was probably only 4cm long as well. What the?
    It's like how people tie a cherry wig into a knot in their mouths. Takes some dexterity, or utter randomness that results in the desired effect, kind of like spraying and praying in FPSes.

I did it to you while you were sleeping.

i woke up today to find my nose pin on my pillow and the backing of it still in my nose. that was...weird.

Many an explaination can be provided for that, some innocent and some not so innocent. The point is however - you wear a nose pin??? Only aunties wear those.....

hahaha maybe five years ago. but i know so many girls my age or younger who have nose piercings now, it's kinda nuts. i guess it's like platform shoes or something, an old fad coming back.

MSN on mobile phones.....Is it really that much cheaper?!?