Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00: Second Season

http://www.gundam00.net

has a solid assortment of awesome added to the character section...

just saying... if it hasn't been posted yet.

badass Mask-Graham.

Ali is missing from the Characters page. Rarely have I witnessed so depressing official news. Of course a tiny hope lingers that he's being hold back as a surprise factor but somehow I fear he's nothing but a drunkard in the second season, shown for five seconds and then forgotten.

I wonder if I'll watch the whole thing at all if indeed the best character of the first season is dropped just like that.

He'll be there. I'm sure they didn't show him b/c that would spoil a lot or something. There is no reason for him to not be there. Setsuna still has a bone to pick with him. At least Lockon will be back for round 2 or revenge for his brother. (depending if he is alive or if he is replaced.)

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger_BlaQ
    http://www.gundam00.net

has a solid assortment of awesome added to the character section...

just saying... if it hasn't been posted yet.

badass Mask-Graham.
    Tieria's twin is dressed in the same outfit Ribbons is. His caption reads 'His outline/figure was seen in the first season. He is of the same outfit (clothing wise) as Ribbons, and he has the same face as Tieria...'

I hardly recognized Louise... (she's in HRL uniform too... same as...)

Is that guy in the uniform Sergei's brother? Son?

What's up with everyone being in civilian outfits anyway? That just reeks of "they got kicked out and are now gonna join with the good guys"...

don't feel like reading too much. And I really don't like the idea of Lockon being alive. But as said before, it is just a code name, and the chance of it being his twin is pretty high. It's a lame plot piece, but better than resurrecting the one cool main character death of season 1...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Honestly, if Ali weren't going to be in Season 2 at all, they wouldn't have even hinted at his survival at the end of Season 1.

The fact that he's being shrouded in such secrecy tells me, in fact, that he's destined for great awesome in S2.

--

and yes, it looks like Louise is in a pilot's uniform... hrmmm...

Honestly, if Ali weren't going to be in Season 2 at all, they wouldn't have even hinted at his survival at the end of Season 1.

The fact that he's being shrouded in such secrecy tells me, in fact, that he's destined for great awesome in S2.
    My point exactly. If he wouldn't be back in S2, they would let him get killed by Lockon.

Quote Originally Posted by Illrenmazou
    At 00:13 to 00:15 mark. Right side of the face is broken and it seems that it's missing an arm.
    Edit:
    Here's a better quality version (still a cam rip though).
    But of an old quote, but the scene with Lockon at the graveyard with flowers is from S1 episode 9. It is where we are shown Lockon's twin.
    So it's not the twin bringing flowers to Lockon's grave.
    I hate waiting a week to find out

Nobody dies in Gundam. Ever.

True.. nobody ever died in a gundam series

I'm currently rewatching the first season, and just happened to come across that scene.

Th ED song of the second season was uploaded in YT yesterday but they took it down immediately. Fortunately I still got the video and uploaded it on mediafire
    Click me if you want to listen to it.

Nice
    It's a nice song, but I don't know if it fits right..
    I guess we'll know in a few gruelling days..

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    True.. nobody ever died in a gundam series
    Nah lotsa characters die in Gundam. But, if you reach a certain level of popularity/coolness you usually get resurrected in one way or another.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I know lots of ppl die in gundam series I've seen them all (except for the original ).
    As far a I know only Mwu came back to life. Lockon is still a mystery.

Andy Waldfeldt should have also been dead and by all rights Kira should have died at least twice considering Mobile Suits liked to explode literally all around him.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Th ED song of the second season was uploaded in YT yesterday but they took it down immediately. Fortunately I still got the video and uploaded it on mediafire
    Click me if you want to listen to it.
    I think I'm addicted already. Been playing it over and over these last few days.

Edit: It wasn't until recently that I realised the second season is 4 years after. That's why I was like "Was Soma always that hot?"

I never paid much attention to her kiddy version.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Thu, 10-02-2008 at 02:59 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Edit: It wasn't until recently that I realised the second season is 4 years after. That's why I was like "Was Soma always that hot?"
    and yes, it looks like Louise is in a pilot's uniform... hrmmm...
    Not that I'd credit Sunrise with too solid a sense of realism but 4 years sounds about right to turn a civilian into a believably decent mecha pilot.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    This should be good news. gg & BSS have announced plans to joint-sub the second season.

Guess that should hopefully mean timely and good quality subs this time round .

I'm not sure if I'll archive them or menclave though.

At the other end of the scale, Nyoro~n Fansubs and Shinsen are doing it too. (I find Shinsen fairly decent. At least they can spell.)

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

If menclave picks it up, I'll archive that, for the sake of consistancy. I'm not sure if I'll watch faster subs first, though..

At 00:13 to 00:15 mark. Right side of the face is broken and it seems that it's missing an arm.
    Edit:
    Here's a better quality version (still a cam rip though).
    Same Trailer with better quality(not cam rip + better audio)
    The new OP is also addicting.

The new OP rules indeed