Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00: Second Season

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Are talents for things like martial arts, or even talents in general passed on genetically? If not, it's hard to justify that Niel's twin is also a sharpshooter, unless they both trained somewhere. (During the scene where Niel shot the terrorists with his bolt-action to save Marriane's Opposition Leader, he said that "his skills hadn't rusted", hinting at such training.)

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The are plenty of genetic traits that would assist in sharpshooting. Like steady hands, good muscle coordination, good eyesight, good motion detection ability, good depth perception ability, general calmness of the mind and patience...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    enter another Gundam crap show

The horse is dead.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Megazord Gundam?
    That or it unites to other parts launched from the Ptolemy II, forming a Psycho size MS.
    Virtue -> Nadaleeh = Big to Small, Seravee -> whatever it is, Big to really big.

Quote Originally Posted by Illrenmazou
    That or it unites to other parts launched from the Ptolemy II, forming a Psycho size MS.
    Virtue -> Nadaleeh = Big to Small, Seravee -> whatever it is, Big to really big.
    That may also explain why we don't see a gap in the numbering system. First we had Nadleeh, then Virtue built on top, hence 00-4 to 00-5. This time it could be Saravee 00-8 forming something that would become 00-9

"Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Did I just saw the Ptolemaois II is fighting UNDERWATER?
    And it seems that Setsuna force Lyle to join CB (assuming that's his hand on that scene).

Anyone notice if that was exia at 0:08-0:09?
    Last edited by TheBladeChild; Mon, 08-25-2008 at 09:10 AM.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TheBladeChild
    Anyone notice if that was exia at 0:08-0:09?
    I had to back track a few times, but that was definitely Exia.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/4...7143602gr6.png

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/963...7143713bm5.png

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5...7143810lp2.png

I wonder who the pilot is? Hmmm....
    _

More than likely setsunna. Probably one of those things where CB is in trouble, he gets into exia to help out only to be totally outclassed (may even see exias destruction) only to be brought on board the new Ptolemy where he is given his spiffy new gundam and takes down the enemy forces.

I would be thinking it would be Exia straight after episode 25. Completely battered, but fighting relentlessly for he is Termina- err, Gundam.

It'll take time to build the 00 Gundam.

Trailer #4
    It looks like Saji is aboard the Ptolemy II. And what kind of trouble is Marina into?

I would guess it's for having connections with Celestial Being. The 30 second trailer was good, unlike the 15 sec ones that are over as soon as it starts.

Goddam these trailers. When are they going to show Ali and some indication of what he's going to be doing? I wouldn't mind if he was working for that bad guys, but if so, only superficially and as long as it suits him. He was an agent of chaos, after all, not any world domination chap.

Yeah, we already have 4 trailers but prince Ali is nowhere to be found. Maybe he's with some anti-Federation terrorist group.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Hmmm im pretty sure that is Exia right after his battle with the Custom Flag. I mean he lost limbs and part of the head got destroyed....then again..it won't explain the odd cape.

Its probably just been sitting in storage all these years. The "cape" is probably just a cover for its damaged side or something (kind of like what you would do on a car).

Another trailer aired recently. It's somewhat similar to the one above, but better quality. Check it out:

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/3463735/9647894

It's that time again!
    New Trailer Clips:

The video itself.
    Saji is indeed inside the Ptolemy... with a Pink Haro?! Soma looks adorable with that expression. And the 00 and Seravee working together in what it seems like a rescue operation of Al. Still no sign of Mighty Prince Ali, sigh.
    Hey we only have to wait for three weeks.

Yeah. We have a shot of an empty corridor but nothing of Ali... I surely hope he is up to something truly amazing or wicked and that's why there's no trace of him, so that nothing would be spoiled.