Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 317

Yeah i know, it's just that lines are fading way to much. What's the point of saying hollow's are basically evil but suddenly after evolving they're turning semi-good. Same with how shinigami shouldn't turn evil. Though we still don't know what happens to souls that whent to hell right? Maybe Aizen is an escapee from hell and managed to hide it.
    I'm only drinking on days beginning with a T, tuesday, thursday, today, tomorrow, thaturday, thunday

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    You're the one misunderstanding. Hollows do exactly that, they kill without thinking because they are evil, what you're talking about are arrancars, hollows that removed their masks and gained back their ability to think.

As such, they no longer randomly kill everyone they see and may even let some of their enemies live but that doesn't make them any less evil, in fact it just turns them into sadists that prefer to see their opponents suffer rather than finish them off on the spot.

They're still evil, they're just not brainless animals anymore
    Are you saying that I'm misunderstanding what I am saying, thats rich. I would try to explain what I mean to you but that is seriously getting tiring.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    ... it's like talking to a retarded brick wall

Whatever, hollows are as evil as the powepuff girls then

See thats my point you don't know what the hell I meant but you assume something and go along with it and then you make stupid comments like that, and you wonder why I call you an idiot.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    I don't have either the time or the patience to discuss this matter any further with you, let me know when you're ready to stop being a moron and i'll think about continuing this discussion

Jounin
    So your saying that an Hollow have to become an Arrancar to be able to not be an mindless killing machine? So what about Grimjaws flashback then? Didn't they think and do whatever they wanted? Did it look like they where slaves to their hollow nature? If they didn't want to kill someone could they not simply ignore doing so?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT
    Did it look like they where slaves to their hollow nature? If they didn't want to kill someone could they not simply ignore doing so?
    Yes especially at that time! U have to realize that if they didn't keep consuming hollows they'd go back to being mindless gillians, what greater fear could there be than to lose yourself?

Ofc in their case they seemed to enjoy it but again, consider hollows like you would normal people, they all have different personalties and that's why there seem to be the exception here and there, but basically they're mostly evil.

Jounin
    Yes but Grimjaws partners stopped and even told him to eat them. And if they where just killing to be evil and because of fear and all that all they needed to do was continue to kill just to stop them from becoming Gillians. But they didn't. They did what they did because of ambition. And when they realized that they would never reach their goal they gave up on it. There was no fear and no mindless killing. They didn't kill because they where afraid to move backwards but because they wanted to move forward.

They even teamed up because they shared the same goal. If they where mindlessly killing there wouldn't have been any talking. They would just have attacked each other. Gillians on the other hand is mindless killing machines.

At least that's the way i see on this whole thing.

Blog Entries
    I guess you're right, adjuchas and vasto lordes are driven by more than just an urge to kill as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darky
    Yeah i know, it's just that lines are fading way to much. What's the point of saying hollow's are basically evil but suddenly after evolving they're turning semi-good. Same with how shinigami shouldn't turn evil. Though we still don't know what happens to souls that whent to hell right? Maybe Aizen is an escapee from hell and managed to hide it.
    The point is your basic hollows, Gillains, are just brainless grunts who kill without regard they don't have the mental capacity for either good or evil. After they consume more hollows and become stronger it is only then that they regain their intelligence and are able to distinguish, anything. After evolving they aren't turning semi-good, what they are doing is gaining the intelligence to be able to make their own decisions, evolving doesn't make them good per say but it gives them the capacity for either good or evil, it makes them more human-like even in appearance.

Its not something as simple as hollows turning good or shinigamis turning evil, its not black and white. Tosen still thinks he is good, as far as he is concerned he is following the path of justice, his justice, and Aizen doesn't care about good or evil all he wants is to accomplish his goals, if he could have accomplished them while remaining in SS he would have still been there.

Point is good and evil isn't so simple and Bleach isn't as clear cut as hollows are evil and shinigami are good, and mindless hollows who kill and eat everything aren't anymore evil than wild animals who kill and eat to survive.
    Sapphire is awesome!