Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sekirei

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Hmmm from what I recall it wasn't all that much. I think just left some things out that they are going to use in this season. Just post it with a spoiler tag or something. Since I'm not really sure what they left out.

This felt a bit lackluster. They should have introduced something exciting in this episode to get the second season rolling. Instead we got a slice of life day of the sekirei and their ashikabi.

The sekirei vs military was also so ridiculous I yawned through it. I've also been wondering how the president can still be alive. You'd think the crazy dude would have so many enemies that somebody would snipe him since he spends half his time looking down at the city from the highly visible and vulnerable place at the top of his building.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yeah boring episode. Then again most of it( if not all ) was filler. Think it was just to remind everyone what happened. Or slightly anyway. But still...<3 Kuu

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Apparently nothing much happened, but I was pretty pleased with this episode - for the sole purpose that we got a peek into Miya and Kazehana's past as the 1st generation Discipline Unit.

Looking at their robotic past, Miya's words about their body acting involuntarily upon meeting their Ashikabi, and Kazehana's preference to intoxicate herself, I'm really anticipating what backstory these two may have (along with the current #4).

I'm just hoping it really is something and not a poorly written scenario.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Sekirei Tue, 06-15-2010 05:00 PM Mandatory

Mandatory, huh? Video didn't work? Subs not showing up? The link itself was bad? I don't get how it was "Mandatory".

I suspect someone has an irrational hatred of the very idea of Sekirei's existence.