Thread: Bleach Chapter 316

Bleach Chapter 316

Waiting for something epic to happen

And yet we end up with this...

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/316/01/

No bleach next week

Banned
    Well it's the next part of the regular chapters. I wouldn't say it's nothing man. Be glad that we're over with the minus chapters. I'm thankful actually. This is a new step. I think it was really well done. Short, but it gives Kishi, Oda, wait, Kubo a chance to write some better stuff. Granted, he could've easily given us more to work from, but I think using the old man captain as a focal point for real life through his fire technique was actually kind of creative. I liked it. Plus he's going to answer something we've all been wondering since 315, who is the strongest of the 3 espada. Can't wait till 317.
    Last edited by docdan63; Fri, 06-27-2008 at 01:59 AM.

Not half bad...a giant cock tease, but still. I just hope aizen doesn't uber power his way thru the fire without even doing anything. They're pushing it already and it would suck if the captain commander's technique was childs play to him.

I wonder how long before ichigo and the vaizards show up

Glad that the minus chapters are over? I'm actually dissapointed they are over. Regular bleach chapters are always cockteasers, they never reveal anything. Unlike the minus chapters that were full of info.
    I was hoping minimum one panel with the vaizards in this chapter.

Blog Entries
    Short but fun chapter. A shame we won't be getting anything next week but i'm hoping that mean the next one will be extra awesome.

I'm not so sure how effective the general's technique will be, it's only from his shikai after all

Btw i just remembered something, what the fuck happened to the 10th espada?
    Last edited by Archangel; Sat, 06-28-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Is there a direct link? something for download?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    You mean Yami? I don't think anything happened to him. He's just..offscreen I guess O_o;

Blog Entries
    I bet someone is gonna 1 hit kill him in his release form just to show how powerful that character is. I don't really see any other use for his character anymore.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar
    I really like the negative chapters. They gave more insight into some of the characters.

Yeah it's a teaser, but they got to set the mood back to present day. I hope in the next chapter they aren't floating around in the sky...more action!

I tried my best...

yeah!!!!! Back to the Present!!!!!

btw...... are those three remaining espada the top three in the whole ranking..... and are they all women? sorry.... i'm a clueless slow person.....
    ...well to lazy to look back at their pics too.....
    did one of them even look similair to an ulquiorra?

Blog Entries
    Err... no. Only one is a woman, the other 2 are a old guy and a loli lover.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    But what if number one is actually the loli? The possibilities are endless. I really wish Kubo would let us know their ranks though, it's starting to get on my nerves.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Blog Entries
    We'll probably get them in the next chapter. Anyway who cares about their ranks, i want to see their releases!

does anyone think that Ichigo's school friends that followed him to Urahara shop when he was going to Hueco Mondo will have a role in the following fights even a minor one?

Well if you mean minor by being killed instantly on the spot then yes, otherwise i certainly hope not. They really couldn't have been training for long so i can't imagine them being of any use.
    I'm only drinking on days beginning with a T, tuesday, thursday, today, tomorrow, thaturday, thunday