Thread: Movie: The Onion Movie

Movie: The Onion Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The Onion Movie is a comedy film written by The Onion writers Robert Siegel and Todd Hanson. It was filmed in 2003 and 2007 and released on June 3, 2008 direct-to-video.

The plot revolves around an Onion television news anchorman, Norm Archer, who is forced to face the inevitability of a corporate takeover. This plot serves as a springboard for various satirical and ironic comedy skits.
    After downloading a bunch of random/fail movies from aXXo, I came across this one and it's pretty hilarious.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1468477
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Gonna try it out, since your last recommendation was pretty spot-on.

What was her previous recommendation?

If it's from the Onion, good chance it's worth watching. I'll look for it on Netflix. Thanks Sapphire.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?