Thread: Movie: In Bruges

Movie: In Bruges

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In Bruges is a film directed and written by Martin McDonagh. The film stars Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson as hitmen in hiding, with Ralph Fiennes as their gangster boss. The film takes place within the Belgian city of Bruges.
    http://www.mininova.org/get/1490567

This movie is really frickin awesome. It's like Pulp Fiction meets some other ownage movie haha, I don't know. The way they portray Americans is HILARIOUS.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Well just watched it now, since you mafe a thread about it. Gotta say, its a fuckin fantastic movie. A great blend of comedy and drama with a bit of action. Collin farell was great in this. I loved his fidgety, impatient acting. Fit his character perfectly. And the midget, lol. I loved the scene where he karate chops the midget, it was friggin hilarious.

Great movie....definately a must watch.

Totally agree...great film!

I also love the part where he calls the Americans fatarse elephants then the man tries to chase him and punch him. Hilarious.

Saw er a week ago. Fantastic movie! The lead guy sure lives up to his principles.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Anything inspired by Pulp Fiction, such as Baccano!, is generally quality stuff.

I'll download and see.

Finally saw this movie and it was as great as advertised. Very funny and the anti-American jokes were hilarious. The twist kind of catches you off guard and makes you wonder how things will turn out. I especially loved how even to the end Ray is making fun of the city, then it rolls credits and the producers thank the people of Bruges.

Thanks for the recommendation, Sapphire!

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Great movie, saw it last week, just the kind of movie I'd been craving, one that keeps you guessing until the end. I love how all the Harry Potter people were in it, co-incidentally (probably).

I'd kind of like to visit Bruges, it seems like a nice place to look around. Then again, I haven't done a lot of traveling so I'm probably missing out on a lot.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I saw the midget from In Bruges at a coffee shop on my campus! Next time I see him I will say hi. I was amazed.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

What are the odds of that happening Sapphire.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!