Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter -100

I'm just curious but... how come in Bleach, certain people age and others don't? Like Gin is a kid in this arc, but a lot of the characters look exactly the same. Or is there just no definite answer?

Its because even normally most changes in people's appearance occurs during the transition from childhood to adulthood. Once you are an adult you stay pretty much the same for 20-30 years. In Bleach time that's probably a few centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Not exactly. I think the way it works is that once you see his release then from that point on you are always under his control and he can use his power on you whenever he wants. I think its something similar to Soifon's ability where once see cuts you or whatever, the mark will remain on you for as long as she wants it to. So its not that his sword is always in shikai its just that once its released the effects remain.
    Then that is one freakishly strong ability and a chea way to cover it all up. I'd guess his Bankai then would be...uh.. terrifying?
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

He doesn't need to sustain an illusion to fool people... He can do it once, and forever alter the perspective of the situation and what occured. Consider it an elaborate lie that no one is capable of disproving... this is simply exponentially more elaborate.

So that is what he is going to do? Step forward, becuse Shinji & Co should have, when Kisuke arrives, turned into maniac Vaizards. But then what? Do his Shikai to fool everyone Kisuke was at fault?
    crapping up...
    hold them closely

Quote Originally Posted by Chiodos
    So that is what he is going to do? Step forward, becuse Shinji & Co should have, when Kisuke arrives, turned into maniac Vaizards. But then what? Do his Shikai to fool everyone Kisuke was at fault?

Well considering they showed Kyoraku seeing him at the main complex I think it's safe to say that he already has a lot of people under his illusion.

I do really hope they keep showing us about this SS Arc pre-timeline story and wrap many things, even the trivial matters like Gin is/was and such. It really would be a very nice touch at this lame ass arc when they finally decide to go back to the current storyline.

But what I see is quit the opposite.,,
    crapping up...
    hold them closely

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiodos
    Urahara is w\ his kido master buddy... I'm thinking we might see urahara's bankai. I'm trying to remember when he referred to his bankai saying its not the type to be used for training.. idk.

This is far from lame though, this is the best bleach has been in a while.

WOOT WOOT , bleach is more awesome then ever!!!!