Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 402

sorry, this should have in bleach.
    Last edited by Death BOO Z; Fri, 05-30-2008 at 06:36 AM. Reason: please delete

the reason for this is becos i just copy and paste from my blog. if you're not intrested in the photo, you can just ignore the link. I had spent quite a time to write and put photo in my blog, but i m not going to do it twice again as i m not involved in this forum only, i have been involving in other forum as well. there are no problem raised from other forum except this forum. the reason i m doing my own blog is to gather all my own original thought and i can oversee all my posts in my own blog. it will be much easier. a forum exist is to discuss about the same product( naruto) where we are the fan of it. there is no need for scolding or negative impression towards others. If the owner of this forum doesnt quite happy with me, he or she is free to ban me from here. I wont mind also. And I had mention in the post that the only different from my blog is I included the photo in my blog where i didnt do the same here. I would be much easier if i just copy and paste my own thought frm my blog to all the form i joined out there. and my friends can easily read my blog as well. They dont hv to go from forum to forum to find what i posted.
    I would like to apologise to other readers if you have read all this as I have waste your time. Sorry.

again, that's problematic.
    that seems like a formatic answer. how many forums have you posted it in?*

there's a discussion already going on, join it, converse with others, debate on theories made by other people.

explain this again, you're posting here the same message you post on your blog and on other few forums, right?
    why? do you summarize all the posts you've read into a giant conclusion of "What I think about what other people thought about the last chapter?"

*yes, I know that you've wrriten this is the only place people object your ways, I was refering to the fact that I have no idea how much of this is reaching you.

Other readers don't bother read this post. In respond to the previous post above, I will claim this is 100% original my own thought. If you don't believe, you can go check any forum and see whether it is summary or not. If it's summary, then I don't mind ppl come to sue me for plagiarism.

I probably didn't explain myself very well, let me ask again.

why?

why bother posting the same thing on so many forums? are you continuing the discussion at each of them? are you taking notes of who says what on which forum and which user thinks on another webpage?

it feels like you're signed in just to post that summary from your blog, and to make sure people read it. it's fine with me, just don't be so blunt about it. have a link in your sig.
    however, the discussion is happenning here (in this forum, this thread), so write it like a forum msg, and not a blog.

ok then the next time i will just use signature.

ANBU Captain
    wow i thought sasuke would maybe be intelligent for once but no. This is exactly why i hate him. I hope kisame says something to him to make him not be retarded but that wont happen. oh well.... im pissed that we didn't even get to see suigetsu fight. did he have samehada on his back or no. i gotta check

You guys are being bitches...who cares? This was a cool chapter. Sasuke has EMS now and will definitely become an active opponent of the root organization. The existence of Konoha created the situation that Sasuke now has to deal with...maybe Naruto will convince Sasuke otherwise by using the same rationalizations you guys are using. Remember, Itachi had a chat with Naruto shortly before confronting Sasuke.

Seriously, what would you prefer Sasuke to do at this point?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    'taka no dan' already exists. and while there was a decent reason for 'snake' (orochimaru's influence), there's absaloutly no reason for hawk (unless it's becuase hawks eat snakes).
    only 1 explanation = Kishimoto reads Berserk

Sasuke - Griffith, Naruto - Guts(with no guts...).

I liked this chapter overall but Kishi could have come up with something better than "jewdan".

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    Anyway... I'm REALLY tired of Sasuke and even more tired of all this super sharingan garbage.

And if I see one more flashback of Sasuke and Itachi I might vomit.

Get on with the rest of the story, I believe there is a main character in dire need of development.

I'm more tired of you guys bitching about Sasuke flashbacks every week a chapter is released. So what if Kishi decides to go into-depth about Uchihas? If you don't like his manga, don't read it then. Personally, I would rather have the story go into depth about Sasuke than any other characters like Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, etc.

Not only is Uchiha's sharingan > Anything what Naruto has, but this flashback is helping us realize the backroots of Konoha's History and how the 1st became the 1st.

You are always welcome to GTFO if you don't like reading the manga. No one is forcing you to read this "Garbage"

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Sasuke has EMS now and will definitely become an active opponent of the root organization.
    What makes you think Sasuke's new MS isn't just his regular MS at no point did we ever get the impression that Madara gave Sasuke Itachi's eyes and if he did the result would be a combination of the two like Madara's.

That whole Amateratsu thing that happened was just a booby-trap.

R.I.P Captain America.

Because, Knives...

1) MS is represented as a pattern of 3, EMS is represented as a pattern of 6.
    2) EMS is achieved through killing your brother, which Sasuke has accomplished.
    3) We saw Sasuke's MS, and it looked the same as Itachi's. So why doesn't it look the same now?
    4) Why would Itachi give Sasuke MS if MS deteriorates?
    5) Getting EMS from Itachi is the only way Sasuke could possibly obtain EMS. If he doesn't have it now, then he'll never get it. Having it now is a good way of guaranteeing that he'll be stronger than Kakashi, and also gives him a fighting chance against Madara in the future.

I think it's pretty obvious how different this sharingan is from any of the other MSes we've seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    That whole Amateratsu thing that happened was just a booby-trap.
    So you're saying that he has two different MS forms? a booby trap form and a real form?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

No 1 - Sasuke is the ultimate arse hole now.

No 2 - Its a good thing Naruto decided to use his own powers to rescue Sasuke, because Kyuubi isn't going to help on bit now since Sasuke knows he can control it.

No 3 - Naruto better get some big ass time upgrade otherwise he will be massacared. Sasuke is now at Kage level/ greater, whilst Naruto at best is still a Chuunin. He is going to get his ass whooped unless he learns something other than Rasengan or its variations.

Unless of course he learns to do a Hadoken.

Quit your bitching people. What exactly did you think the outcome of all of this would be. No sensible person can say they didn't expect this. Btw there is nothing wrong with the way Sasuke is thinking. I don't think he would have come to this conclusion if Madara wasn't there to point him in the right direction but that is why Itachi didn't want Sasuke meeting Madara in the first place. Sasuke's whole reason for being was to avenge his clan, he thought Itachi was the one responsible and thus blamed him. When Itachi said that Madara helped him Sasuke vowed that he would kill Madara as well which is what Itachi wanted.

Now that Sasuke knows the truth he realizes that Itachi wasn't the one responsible for the clan being destroyed but he was only following orders so naturally Sasuke would want revenge on the ones that issued those orders. Sasuke is just full of unbridled hate and he just needs a direction to point it in and Madara gave him that direction.

I don't even think most of you guys posts even have points. You're just going along with the commonly held belief that Sasuke is an emo arse hole and everything he does sucks. You people can't even see how good this is. The series needed a villain, a powerful villain and now it has one. One who is more motivated that any that has come before and one who has connections to both Orochimaru, Akatsuki and Kyuubi. I can't believe you people don't seem to see the potential there. You guys are always talking about loose ends and now that Kishi is tying everything together you're complaining.

One other thing. I find it very interesting that all but one Senju and Uchiha are left. I mean its no coincidence that the Senju Clan that Madara hated is gone and the Uchiha Clan that betrayed him is also gone yet he is still alive. I think Madara has been pulling alot more strings from behind the scenes than we realize and now he is just setting things in motion again so he can sit back and watch Senju vs Uchiha part 3.

The only problem I have is that the much anticipated Sasuke power up looks so terrible. Madara's looked so good so why does Sasuke have to have this crap. Kishi could have really come up with a better design.
    Last edited by Abdula; Fri, 05-30-2008 at 02:13 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

^ or a shinku-hadouken.

Anyways, I like where the story is going. Even if sasuke's decision is a little haste to hate Konoha, I mean he could have atleast give it some thought. Maybe that's Madara's power, to brainwashed people.

I'm hoping Naruto becomes a wanderer for a while and start developing his skills on his own and surprise us in the middle of Konoha war against Sasuke. Picture Naruto cover in worn off cloak, jumping off of a giant frog casting his shadows on people below. Then, mountain of dust erupts from the ground and you see a glimpse of a person. He looks confident and compose, he opens his mouth and say, " I'm here dattebayo!"

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Because, Knives...

1) MS is represented as a pattern of 3, EMS is represented as a pattern of 6.
    2) EMS is achieved through killing your brother, which Sasuke has accomplished.
    3) We saw Sasuke's MS, and it looked the same as Itachi's. So why doesn't it look the same now?
    4) Why would Itachi give Sasuke MS if MS deteriorates?
    5) Getting EMS from Itachi is the only way Sasuke could possibly obtain EMS. If he doesn't have it now, then he'll never get it. Having it now is a good way of guaranteeing that he'll be stronger than Kakashi, and also gives him a fighting chance against Madara in the future.

1. We've only seen one EMS so you can't base it solely on that assumption.
    2. It was said that EMS was achieved by 'taking' your brother's eyes, sure you can kill him if you want, Madara's brother on the other hand gave them up willingly and I don't remember him dying as a result(Itachi even tsukuyomied the result and Sasuke didn't die from having an eye taken out).
    3. Not buying it, Madara and his brother didn't have the same MS so why should Sasuke and Itachi?
    4. Continued use of the MS is the only reason you go blind
    5.If that's even the case then the whole eye implanting story Itachi gave Sasuke was bullshit.

I think it's pretty obvious how different this sharingan is from any of the other MSes we've seen before.
    Every MS has been different from every other

So you're saying that he has two different MS forms? a booby trap form and a real form?
    FAIL
    SAFE
    We'll probably never see it again.

R.I.P Captain America.

Let it go Knives.
    1.Yes we've only seen one EMS but that doesn't mean we can't make any assumptions based on that.
    2. Yes EMS is achieved by 'taking' your brothers eyes but we don't know what that 'taking' entails and they certainly don't go around plucking out each others eyes. Itachi transferred his MS technique to Sasuke's eyes so thats enough for me and its obviously enough for Kishi. I'm pretty sure it was implied that Madara's brother was killed. He didn't pluck out his eyes like what Itachi showed Sasuke and it was mentioned later that willing or not Madara did infact kill his brother. As for Itachi using Tsukiyomi on Sasuke it should be obvious that Itachi didn't want to hurt him.
    3. I don't see your point. They don't need to have to have the same MS. Madara and his brother had two very different MS and his EMS was a combination of both. From what we saw before when Sasuke used Amaterasu and from what we see now it appears that Itachi and Sasuke had the same MS which is why his EMS is so symmetrical. Like Itachi said they were unique brothers.
    4. No continued use is not the only reason you go blind. MS gives you the ability to control the Kyuubi and blindness is the cost of gaining that power. Whether you continuously use MS or not you will still go blind, continued use just speeds up the process.
    5. I think the whole point of Madara's speech was to show Sasuke that Itachi was feeding him a whole bunch of bullshit.

And like Assertn said MS like sharingan is represented in a pattern of three and EMS is a pattern of six signifying that its two MSes.
    Last edited by Abdula; Fri, 05-30-2008 at 03:07 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Anyone tried taking 3 MS's? Is this thing like a scalable cascade or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Splash!

Also, Itachi did pick Sasuke over Konoha, so why cant Sasuke pick his clan over the village.
    Sasuke is. Distroy the village, avenge his clan. Simple.

Why doesn't Sasuke realize (as Madara even explained) that it wasn't the entire village that wanted Uchiha destroyed, just a select group. After realizing that, why not go back to Konoha "Oh hey guys, long time no see I'm back" and then all sneaky like kill those top brass responsible.

It would make more sense to me then wanting the utter destruction of the village Itachi fought so hard to protect.